Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

grainofsand

Re: Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

Post by grainofsand »

Maybe because you're used to it Stoneridge ;) Perhaps people who don't used to it feel them slightly more... well I don't know these are just assumptions, you know more than me :lol:
When I was in LA and San Francisco a few years ago, I expected to feel one ... it didn't happen
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Yep, however I am not "use to them at all" I lived in Auckland for 50+ years and have never experienced one, however I know many people in the South Island (christchurch) and they don't feel below a 6 generally. Only if things begin to rock and roll in general. Otherwise they tell me it's just like a big truck passing by with no need for any concern. They are very geared up down there nowadays in case there is another BIG one.
Tudge

Post by Tudge »

Hi all. I just wanted to say that I'm in NZ, South Island, and I was lucky enough to go to Christchurch yesterday and meet RDA for the first time. I've been a fan for a long time so it was awesome to get a photograph, autograph and hear him speak. He was fantastic with my children (he obviously likes kids and has a natural way with them) and MacGyver and SG1 now have another 3 young fans. Christopher Judge was also great. Many thanks to them both for making the effort to travel to NZ, it really is appreciated.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

I am glad you got to meet him, Tudge. :D and a huge WELCOME to the forum.. ;) :)
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Hi, everyone. I've been looking for the Christchurch Saturday panel, and have not had any luck finding it. has anyone else found it yet?
ergomac

Post by ergomac »

i have seen a few videos on you tube but none of the entire panels but this one goes for 10 minutes and it's pretty funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdln_QbKGXY
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

ergomac wrote:i have seen a few videos on you tube but none of the entire panels but this one goes for 10 minutes and it's pretty funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdln_QbKGXY
Thanks for the clip ergomac. it's kind of strange to me that the full panels haven't came out yet. :?
"animenzlive" was pretty good at uploading the last Sat/Sun panels. I guess time will tell.. :)
ergomac

Post by ergomac »

i found a full panel of Saturdays with Chris judge corin nemec and RDA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPFycyjE32I
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Tudge wrote:Hi all. I just wanted to say that I'm in NZ, South Island, and I was lucky enough to go to Christchurch yesterday and meet RDA for the first time. I've been a fan for a long time so it was awesome to get a photograph, autograph and hear him speak. He was fantastic with my children (he obviously likes kids and has a natural way with them) and MacGyver and SG1 now have another 3 young fans. Christopher Judge was also great. Many thanks to them both for making the effort to travel to NZ, it really is appreciated.
WELCOME, TUDGE, to the rdanderson.com forum. Glad you are here.

So glad you and your children got to see and meet RDA! And, yes, he loves children so I'm also glad you found that out in person. You will treasure your time with him for a long time to come.

Thanks for your comment and I hope you will find time to post any of your thoughts and comments on any thread on the forum. They will be valued and appreciated.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, ergomac, for the links to the panels. I haven't had time to watch them both yet but I appreciate your posting the links.
B