Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

Captainvale

Re: Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

Post by Captainvale »

Thank you, Kate! So good he gets to go as he wanted. My goodness, RDA did heli-skiing, too...have seen that on tv. Downhill, fast and no ski tracks ...gresh snow! He has and continues to have a great and rewarding life!

My Legend dvds came...how different and cool these are! I do miss captions.

Thank you for an enjoying fan site.

Wish i could attend nz event. Maybe there will be photos...cool.
BeachSunset

Post by BeachSunset »

Yes New Zealand does love Richard! We will take very good care of him, I'm sure! I waited many many years for RDA to visit NZ and my dream came true 2 years ago when he came for the first time. He was only here for such a brief visit, he didn't get a chance to explore. This time he should be able to see more of the beautiful countryside (its summer here) and enjoy the tranquility (great for healing the body and mind!). He has always been on TV here with shows like MacGyver and StarGate replaying continually! There are many fans here who would love to meet him and yes I am soooo excited to be going to the Manukau convention! Thanks Kate for keeping us up to date with such an awesome website, its the first place I visit. I will let you know if I hear about any upcoming interviews etc. Thanks :)
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I just looked up the website for these cons. It looks like Chris Judge is going to be replacing Michael. RDA is doing a panel with Chris and David Nykl on Saturday and a single panel on Sunday. He's only scheduled to sign autographs for two hours each day and about 2 1/2 hours for photo ops on Saturday and Sunday. The schedule doesn't seem as bad as some previous cons he's attended. Here's a link to the schedules if anyone is interested.

http://www.armageddonexpo.com/nz/special-events/
If you can't say anything nice.....

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thank you SO MUCH Kate, for all your efforts in keeping up with everything. :) i too, am so happy for RDA, that he will be able to go to NZ as planned. I wish ONLY the very best for him. unfortunately, i won't be going myself. i am looking forward to any footage/photos of the events that may be shared. Thanks again, Kate!! ;) :D :D
Last edited by Cindy61 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

PamK1950 wrote:I just looked up the website for these cons. It looks like Chris Judge is going to be replacing Michael. RDA is doing a panel with Chris and David Nykl on Saturday and a single panel on Sunday. He's only scheduled to sign autographs for two hours each day and about 2 1/2 hours for photo ops on Saturday and Sunday. The schedule doesn't seem as bad as some previous cons he's attended. Here's a link to the schedules if anyone is interested.

http://www.armageddonexpo.com/nz/special-events/
Thanks for the link to the schedules, Pam. It looks like RDA will be taking part in both the Manukau and Christchurch events on 2 separate weekends. Whew. Seems like that will be tough - but he will have the week in between to rest up even though it sounds like he will be out visiting the countryside and seeing the beauties of New Zealand as he has wanted to do.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

What will happen there is beyond our control...
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

tvero80 wrote:What will happen there is beyond our control...
I totally agree with you, tvero80. i just hope everything works out okay..
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Cindy61 wrote:
tvero80 wrote:What will happen there is beyond our control...
I totally agree with you, tvero80. i just hope everything works out okay..
Ladies, like the majority of those on this forum, I'm concerned about this trip too. Howecer, it's my opinion that RDA is well aware of what he's capable of doing and will probably avoid doing things that could increase the pain again.

Pam

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Of course ,Pam. I didn't mean he wasn't aware of it and wouldn't be carefuL...
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

tvero80 wrote:Of course ,Pam. I didn't mean he wasn't aware of it and wouldn't be carefuL...
V, I didn't read your post that way. I know how concerned you are. It looks like Mr. A has a lot of "mother hens" looking out for him. :D :D :D