Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

PamK1950

Re: Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

Post by PamK1950 »

Jirel wrote:hi,guys if you want to look at this site ,you will see rda withfans--it is the official photograph of these evenements --hope you will enjoy,some photos are funny :lol:
http://www.pixeload.com/index.php?id=16 ... gmansatcel]

Just my opinion, but I'm not sure it's a good thing to share this website. I understand these photos are "free game" IF the people in them choose to share them on social media. However, some of them may not appreciate having their photos available to complete strangers.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Jirel wrote:hi,guys if you want to look at this site ,you will see rda withfans--it is the official photograph of these evenements --hope you will enjoy,some photos are funny :lol:
Thanks Jirel, for your thoughtfulness in posting this link. :) i enjoyed it,and RDA looks absolutely amazing in every photo. :oops: but, i do agree with PamK that some of those people might not like there photo shared to just anyone..
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

New photo posted by SG1hypnoweb on Twitter.
Richard with David Nykl and Christopher Judge

Sandrine
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

i just adore this photo :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
THANK YOU KATE, FOR THE NEW PHOTO UPDATES!! :D :D :D
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

grainofsand wrote:New photo posted by SG1hypnoweb on Twitter.
Richard with David Nykl and Christopher Judge

Sandrine
Great! thanks, grainofsand :D :D
Jirel

Post by Jirel »

hi,guys if you want to look at this site ,you will see rda withfans--it is the official photograph of these evenements --hope you will enjoy,some photos are funny :lol:
First when these photos is taken they always ask the person if they dont mind if the photograph can put them on internet --if they are there so permission where granted
2--the site is only for looking how rda was looking well -i dont think you will take photos of person you dont know
3- it always a polemique with you guys ,if it not the old fort(girls who are here many years) that discovert site or photos ...it never right --no name on a photo,video to personnal ,site not right
so i will let my accompt open because i put many photos and it will not be right for the person who ;like them
but for me it is not what i expect . I say goodbye and have a good life :shock: ;)
Love you forever Richard Dean Anderson
CMac

Post by CMac »

Wow! I adore these photos! He looks amazing and healthy--and most important, happy! Thank you so much for sharing them! :D
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

This is something like the London Con where I met Richard last year. Photos were put online after if the person wanted to buy a digital copy. I guess it is kind of imposing on the person's privacy in a way, but for me, personally, if people want to look at my pic with RDA I'm more than happy. I know for sure they're not looking at me! ;) Loving some of the photos that are coming out - especially Richard's "I sleep with dogs" hat, as I have three West Highland White terriers that go anywhere do anything, including getting in my bed :)

Glad he's having fun and looking good :D
ergomac

Post by ergomac »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXhxgUq7I3g

I found the panel video from Armageddon Richard dean Anderson ,Christopher judge and David nykl :D :D :D :D
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Jirel wrote:

hi,guys if you want to look at this site ,you will see rda withfans--it is the official photograph of these evenements --hope you will enjoy,some photos are funny :lol:
First when these photos is taken they always ask the person if they dont mind if the photograph can put them on internet --if they are there so permission where granted
2--the site is only for looking how rda was looking well -i dont think you will take photos of person you dont know
3- it always a polemique with you guys ,if it not the old fort(girls who are here many years) that discovert site or photos ...it never right --no name on a photo,video to personnal ,site not right
so i will let my accompt open because i put many photos and it will not be right for the person who ;like them
but for me it is not what i expect . I say goodbye and have a good life :shock: ;)
Love you forever Richard Dean Anderson
I'm sorry if my post upset you. I was not criticizing you. I was just expressing my opinion. I have seen a few instances where some wackos copied fans photo ops posted by cons (usually the ones that aren't too flattering for the fan) and ridiculed them on social media or other websites. I'm not saying anyone on here would do that, but there's an old saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".
If you can't say anything nice.....