OUR BETTER SOURCE OF INFORMATION

frenchwriter

OUR BETTER SOURCE OF INFORMATION

Post by frenchwriter »

I would like to draw the attention of all fans on this forum. ( My apologize for my bad English)

After my little comment on the release of " Legend " on DVD a few days ago, the answer Kate touched me deeply and made me realize something important that we forget sometimes.

This website dedicated to “the” man we love is handled masterfully by Kate. She makes a whopping work for this website to be extraordinary, complete, living; and that news to be included quickly when they’re born.
Moreover, she knows how to be close to us and she’s our special relationship and friendliest with Richard.
This is why this site is called "official website of Richard Dean Anderson." It’s our most comprehensive source of information (a treasure of information throughout the Richard's life, I would say ) and we like to find our way through this forum, where there is always very friendly and making things between passionate people.

Recently, social networks are launching news ( Twitter, Facebook ... ) and we tend to rush through it we ease into thinking that information are cooler (not all indeed). But it’s wrong ! Kate always has the scoop and sometimes we forget. Sometimes, she writes news and updates at night, so that we have it with the “first light of the day” where we live on the planet.

If you create new topics on the forum to announce news, Kate has already inserted on the site. Of course, there is no evil thought from us and she knows it, but maybe it's not a good idea to make that. We may see this wonderful site become a mere facade, we run the risk of losing its interactivity that is so singular ( I’m sure that no other artist website is as close to his fans than this one) .

I think we are all concerned for this site to remain as it is : a place in which to meet, all bound by the feelings we feel for an exceptional man, called Richard Dean Anderson, a place created by a splendid woman who donated a flawless sacrifice to enrich the site day after day.

So, let us ensure that it remains our official source of information, as “Titine1978” says so well)
Protect it as if we protect a family treasure.
We are a "family", aren’t we?

If you agree with me, express yourself in your turn.

KATE, I NEED YOU AND THANK YOU TO BE ALWAYS HERE TO US.

Dominique
Last edited by frenchwriter on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annelies

Re: OUR BETTER SOURCE OF INFORMATION

Post by Annelies »

Totally agree with you frenchwriter and sooooo thankful for this forum with everyone in it!
Lots of love,

Lies

Anja

Post by Anja »

Agreed, since we are all grown-ups we know were to find true information.
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I think everyone is in their right mind knows where to find the correct/true information.For my part,this is the only source of information about RDA,which I trust completely.I am anyway not a woman who simply believes everything she reads somewhere.
Here I am happy.There are so many great people here.
Thanks also simply times to all who participate here.

We are family

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Sorry for my broken English. :oops:

I totally agree with you frenchwriter. ;)
Richard Dean Anderson is a man we all enjoy.
For me, he has a special place in my life. I saw him on TV at the age of 10 years. I had a very strict education ... my parents not always consistent. The character of MacGyver it was for me: to be agreed between thoughts and acts, non-violence, ecology, respect for animals, respect for people, free thought ...
It is true that Kate does an amazing job for the site and the forum. Many thanks to her. She informs us while respecting the privacy of Richard Dean Anderson (as he pointed it at the homepage). :D
Thank you to Richard Dean Anderson to make us dream and Kate to inform us.
Thank you all for your participation on this forum.

Have a nice day.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I agree with everyone here, and I would like to add my thanks and gratitude first to a very special lady, Kate, who has dedicated a big part of her life to this extraordinary website, and we'll be forever grateful for her loyalty and always appreciate her efforts and time and everything she has done and still doing to keep us up to date with the latest Info, and second to Mr Richard Dean Anderson who has also unite thousands, if not millions, of people from every corner of the world, and has brought them together as a big family. Because that's what I call all of us here, my RDA family, a special place to be, having fun, meeting wonderful people, and most of all sharing our common love, admiration and respect for our beloved Richard. And this is THE ONLY PLACE that is guaranteed to be THE BEST SOURCE OF INFORMATION. As for my part, since I've been a member of this websibe, from September 2012, I never let go. I'm always here, almost every single day, and I've got everything I need right here, on this site. In other words, this is the place to be, cause it feels like home. And also big thanks to all the ladies who participate in this forum, each and every one in their own way, showing their love and appreciation for the one and only man, Rick.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Annelies, Anja, JackGywer, Titine1978, Nicole : thank you very much to your messages...
But it have to be more numerous to show to our marvellous Kate that she's "the Guardian of a priceless treasure" and that we are extremely grateful to her...

Today, 90 people came on the topic, but we have just 5 messages ! It's not enough!
Where are you " wild loyalists" ???
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, frenchwriter.

I totally agree with all you have said and with all others have said re: this website being a total treasure - and Kate being the one and only precious guardian of that treasure. The treasure's name is Richard Dean Anderson, the person whom we all love and adore. I do not get any information about him from twitter, or facebook, or any other website.....except that I do go to Gateworld to see screenshots now and then. 99% of the time, I am ONLY on here. Why would I go anywhere else? I love the RDAnderson website with a passion that is almost beyond belief, and I value and thank Kate Ritter for her undying loyalty to RDA and his many fans. One reason for loving this site is the wonderful people I have met here. But primarily, the reason I love this site is for all the information, the videos, the articles and the photos that are here about OUR MAN!
B
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

You speak to me all of the soul.
Since I saw (1988) Richard Dean Anderson is the first time in MacGyver I am a fan. He has a special place in my heart. And since I surf the internet and found this page, I am grateful for honest news. I am happy about every new photo and information about him.
Therefore, I trust in the time-consuming, generous and loving work of Kate.
I do not understand always everything, but I love these fan site for real RDA fans.
And Yes: We are a Family!!! :mrgreen:

Greetings to all of you
Silvia
Silvia
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

One more thing: This page I found out that RDA 2011 was the first time in Dusseldorf. And I met him. A unique experience for me. For that I am eternally grateful. :D
Silvia