Gatecon: The Homecoming

KateR
Site Admin

Re: Gatecon: The Homecoming

Post by KateR »

Just to let you know, I have started adding the Gatecon information to the website. It's going to be a huge job, so please be patient ( :D ) !

I'm not announcing the links until I get a bit more done, but you'll be able to see the things as I am uploading them by going through the Updates link.

Enjoy,

Kate
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Wauw Kate!!! Beautiful pics already and will be patient ;) thank you!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you in advance Kate. I know it will be a huge job going through your information and uploading them, but it will be great. We appreciate it again and again for all your time and efforts. We can wait as long as it takes to do your job. We'll be patient, though we're looking forward to seeing all the wonderful pictures and videos from your trip.
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thank you so much, Kate!
The pics are awesome. RDA looks amazing - no - he IS amazing!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
CMac

Post by CMac »

No need to rush -- we appreciate your efforts! :D
Ariane

Post by Ariane »

Thank you Kate for all. I am new on the forum and I am very impressed by the work you make. I can't go to any conventions all over the world even in France because of many reasons ....but I am happy to have news of Richard through you and the forum :)
Ariane

Post by Ariane »

Hello
everybody I need help because english is not my mothertongue. Could someone write me the end of the interview between the journalist and Richard when they are on the boat. i am not sure to hear (understand) all he said . If you want to translate it's also ok ;)
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

Ariane wrote:Hello
everybody I need help because english is not my mothertongue. Could someone write me the end of the interview between the journalist and Richard when they are on the boat. i am not sure to hear (understand) all he said . If you want to translate it's also ok ;)
Il dit que la franchise (de MacGyver) appartient aux années 80. Le journaliste commente qu'il ne participera pas au reboot. Il leur souhaite bonne chance ... mais pas trop ! ;)
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

Heltihès wrote:
Il dit que la franchise (de MacGyver) appartient aux années 80. Le journaliste commente qu'il ne participera pas au reboot. Il leur souhaite bonne chance ... mais pas trop ! ;)
pas de soucis surtout quand on voit leur nouveau générique soit disant fidèle a l'original....désolé HORS SUJET lol
Ariane

Post by Ariane »

Heltihès wrote:
Thanks a lot Heltihés for the translation. :) nice of you