Gatecon: The Homecoming

frenchwriter

Re: Gatecon: The Homecoming

Post by frenchwriter »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Love your pictures Frenchwriter. And don't worry about the quality, they're just fine. And the RDA seal is really nice. Something to be proud of. Thank you for sharing the unique experience of meeting THE MAN.
NiLa wrote:Nice pictures, old phone doesn't matter.
And the stamp is great :D
Thanks for sharing.

Anja ;)

Thank you ! Yes, I'm very proud, glad, and I couldn't wait to show you them :D
My soul and my heart are staying at Vancouver, whose is a beautiful town. The better choise for Gatecon of course ;)
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Really nice pictures Frenchwriter. ;) Thank you for sharing!! :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you frenchwriter photos were terrific! !
Lots of love,

Lies

Ariane

Post by Ariane »

Thanks FrenchWriter for sharing the pics. From France to Vancouver what a magic trip to see Richard. You can be proud of yourself. May be you will go to TGS ?
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

Thank you PamK1950 and frenchwriter for theses pics ! Can't wait to see more !
I have found a video of an auction at the Gatecon with Rick. He is playing with a teddy bear ... XD :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oJm56FhCsU
LadyAmmonet 13

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

Pam, I heard the same thing. I was third in line and a bunch of folks were saying they weren't going to get "JUST" a stamp. Thank goodness for Virginia's meditation before hand, I just listened to them and thought, " You know you should just be grateful he's here. He's in a full arm splint and having a hard time healing, but he didn't want to disappoint those attending. Then it hit me. We have the most unique "autograph" ever. The stamp will be never be use again, I think they might destroy it. Now those of us have a one of a kind collectable. And if we want to, we can take said picture for a signature at a different con for goodness sake, what a conversation piece. I love my picture with him and his "autograph." I wouldn't change a thing about it, other than his, I don't know, maybe not getting hurt.....
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Hopefully my friend and I will be able to go to QTF next month. It will be interesting to see what happens there.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Heltihès wrote:Thank you PamK1950 and frenchwriter for theses pics ! Can't wait to see more !
I have found a video of an auction at the Gatecon with Rick. He is playing with a teddy bear ... XD :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oJm56FhCsU
Thank you for the link! :D :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

It's fantastic!!! And what a fantastic stamp he made for all of you... hopefully these "short sighted" people see what they miss... why do people often want more then what they get??? Rick took the time to find a way to make sort of a autograph.... He came!!! Be thankfull for crying out loud!! Glad you all had a great time!! And thank you all for sharing it with us!!
Lots of love,

Lies

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

You're welcome Cindy61, Annelies, Heltihès and Ariane... :oops:
Ariane wrote:Thanks FrenchWriter for sharing the pics. From France to Vancouver what a magic trip to see Richard. You can be proud of yourself. May be you will go to TGS ?

Of course, a long but fantastic trip to flight to him :D ... and a little sad when I come back home :(
Maybe I will go to TGS... almost sure ;)