Gatecon: The Homecoming

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: Gatecon: The Homecoming

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Love this short message/invitation from Rick. And he really looks GREAT. So sweet and cute, and a little shy I think, as he's trying to invite as many fans as possible at the event. And I'm sure it will be a successful one. We can't wait to see you Rick and enjoy once again your lovely presence on stage. Thank you Pam for posting this video.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Cindy61 wrote:
Caty wrote:Calm down, ladies :lol: :lol:

I guess he did this vid with his cell phone and if using the front camera, everything is mirror inverted.
So, he wears his shirt the right way. :lol: :lol:
Now, why didn't i think of that. :roll: I took a screenshot of the video, and then flipped it horizontally,
and here is what it says: "it's not me it's you" :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is humor I just love it!!
Lots of love,

Lies

LadyAmmonet 13

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

Thank you for going through all of that to find out what his shirt said.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

LadyAmmonet 13 wrote:Thank you for going through all of that to find out what his shirt said.
Oh it was no trouble at all. only a pleasure! :)
Caty

Post by Caty »

I'm sure if he get the commotion here about his video, he would have laughed till it hurt him. :lol: :lol:
Alone the thought of this make my day :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
elephantgirl

Post by elephantgirl »

For those of you still thinking about attending Gatecon, I have 2 tickets for sale (L29 and L30) and will take close to any offer at this point. Buy 1 get 1 free or even less as the window for transferring tickets to another person is rapidly closing.

Thanks! :)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Love this short message/invitation from Rick. And he really looks GREAT. So sweet and cute, and a little shy I think, as he's trying to invite as many fans as possible at the event. And I'm sure it will be a successful one. We can't wait to see you Rick and enjoy once again your lovely presence on stage. Thank you Pam for posting this video.
Andy's in the background. But you didn't pay attention, did you ? I wonder why. ;)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Yes V, you're right. Actually I did notice Andy was in the background, while Rick was talking. I just didn't mention it. Probably because I got carried away by Rick's sweet presence and his lovely voice. He's a real charmer and so cute when talking to his fans. But it was really nice seeing these two lovely "buddies" at the back yard of their home, enjoying each other's company. Andy is a happy "girl" watching her "dad" talking. Thank you though for the remark and for correcting me.
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

elephantgirl wrote:For those of you still thinking about attending Gatecon, I have 2 tickets for sale (L29 and L30) and will take close to any offer at this point. Buy 1 get 1 free or even less as the window for transferring tickets to another person is rapidly closing.

Thanks! :)
Yes, we have until August 7th to sell out tickets as they said they need time to update the information for the attendees. As of last night I counted 34 tickets that are up for resale. If they aren't sold, the people who have them are out the money.

I have three seats for sale H33, H34 and B32. So if anyone know people that are still looking for seats, send them here first. Elephantgirl and I would appreciate it. (Right eg?)
If you can't say anything nice.....

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Yes V, you're right. Actually I did notice Andy was in the background, while Rick was talking. I just didn't mention it. Probably because I got carried away by Rick's sweet presence and his lovely voice. He's a real charmer and so cute when talking to his fans. But it was really nice seeing these two lovely "buddies" at the back yard of their home, enjoying each other's company. Andy is a happy "girl" watching her "dad" talking. Thank you though for the remark and for correcting me.
I meant it as a joke Nicole .I needed a quote ,I chose yours but in fact nobody mentioned Andy . You all focused on RDA ,and I found it funny. That's all. Sorry .