Supermegafest Framingham Massachusetts 21.-22.Nov 2015

JackGywer

Re: Supermegafest Framingham Massachusetts 21.-22.Nov 2015

Post by JackGywer »

Very bad for the fans,but health comes first.
I hope there is a way,how to help him quickly.
Get well soon.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sad to hear he's in pain...
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Very sad new yet...

I'm sorry for the fans who had to go.
The more important is the health : Richard must take care on him, his back is in constant pain.
If he took this difficult decision, it means he's really suffers. Certainly he's very unhappy to make this announcement as he so respects these fans.

I hope he will be healthy very soon.

Kate, would you tell us when you have other news from Richard's health. Thank you very much Kate
Last edited by frenchwriter on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh, this brings tears! So so sorry to read of RDA's excruciating back pain. How horrible for him! (I have had my own -comparably minor but excruciating- back pain in the lumbar region and it is just so debilitating.) Mine does not in any way compare to what he must be experiencing, though. Will be praying for Rick's doctors to have the wisdom and knowledge and skill needed to help him. Know the attendees for the Megafest will be disappointed but I also know they will understand if they are true fans. MUCH LOVE AND HOPE FOR HEALING GOES OUT TO RICK IN ALL THIS DISTRESS. MAY HE HAVE BETTER HEALTH AND A RELIEF FROM THE PAIN SOON! :( :( :(
B
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Sorry to read that Richard Dean Anderson has to endure this unbearable pain. I hope that doctors will eventually find it an effective treatment. I wish to Richard Dean Anderson a plenty of rest and he take care of him.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I was so sad to read this morning Rick's note about cancelling his appearance in Boston. But even more sad, knowing that this is because of his chronic back pain. I immediately felt so bad for him, knowing he's in constant and unbearable pain. Can't stand it really when I know that he's suffering a lot and what is going through the last few days, with all this distress, the doctors and the medical tests like MRi and everything. My thoughts and prayers are with him at this difficult time, and hoping that he will soon have a relief from the pain and also for the best healing and his soon recovery.

Also, I'm sorry for all the fans were going to see him in that convention. I know it must be hard for them, when they were so excited and looking so much forward to seeing him, but they have to understand that it must be even harder for Rick himself, having to take this decision under these circumstances. Health comes first, and that's all it matters.

RICK HANG IN THERE and GET WELL SOON. We want you to know that WE LOVE YOU and WE ARE WITH YOU and suffer with you. We appreciate it once again for letting your fans know that you won't be able to attend the con. You're always so kind and sweet with your fans, and be sure that we definitely understand and support your decision. Get the proper rest and take care of yourself, and that's all we want for you, to be healthy and happy. I wish you the very best and you soon be smiling again with that beautiful and adorable smile of yours.

YOUR WILD LOYALISTS ARE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY - WE LOVE YOU RICK AND THINKING OF YOU, and WE NEED YOU BACK.
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

Ya, I woke up to the post from the Megafest. I am sorry he can't come, I was so excited but I prefer he stay home and try to relieve his pain. Hope he feels better soon!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Kate,could we do something to cheer him up (a little) ?
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

tvero80 wrote:Kate,could we do something to cheer him up (a little) ?
Maybe to give him our friendly messages...

Richard knows how much his fans love him on this forum...faithful and wild loyalists.
We are with him in good days as bad days too.
Usually, we laugh with him. But sometimes, as today, we suffer with him...
Last edited by frenchwriter on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

tvero80 wrote:Kate,could we do something to cheer him up (a little) ?
There's always the "fan mail" option under the "Contact" section on this website.
If you can't say anything nice.....