K9mom

Re: Supermegafest Framingham Massachusetts 21.-22.Nov 2015

Post by K9mom »

5 1/2 days till I get to meet the man... SO excited!!! :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

K9mom wrote:5 1/2 days till I get to meet the man... SO excited!!! :D
Can't wait - for you! Have a terrific time!!!!!
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

K9mom wrote:5 1/2 days till I get to meet the man... SO excited!!! :D
Have you seen this schedule posted on the Megafest website? http://www.newenglandsupermegafest.com/ ... -schedule/ It looks like there isn't going to be a RDA Q & A for fans with just a general admission (unless they add one). They do have that VIP Meet & Greet with him for an extra $175. http://www.newenglandsupermegafest.com/ ... -anderson/ There's a lot of things that come with it, but I feel bad for those fans who can't afford the extra money to spend some time with him. (Just my thoughts)

I hope you have a great time.

Pam
If you can't say anything nice.....

K9mom

Post by K9mom »

Thank you, yes, I had bought the RDA experience. I agree, it was first advertised as buy the Fast Pass to get better seats at Q&A then it seems to have turned into buying the RDA Experience for the extra money. I figured the $175 for the photo, signature, Q&A, etc is worth this once in a lifetime experience so I splurged.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

K9mom wrote:
Thank you, yes, I had bought the RDA experience. I agree, it was first advertised as buy the Fast Pass to get better seats at Q&A then it seems to have turned into buying the RDA Experience for the extra money. I figured the $175 for the photo, signature, Q&A, etc is worth this once in a lifetime experience so I splurged.
It will be worth it - I am sure. So glad you were able to make this purchase and it will be, for certain, a once in a lifetime experience. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

K9mom wrote:Thank you, yes, I had bought the RDA experience. I agree, it was first advertised as buy the Fast Pass to get better seats at Q&A then it seems to have turned into buying the RDA Experience for the extra money. I figured the $175 for the photo, signature, Q&A, etc is worth this once in a lifetime experience so I splurged.
Yes, $175 is a bargain for what you get - I paid a lot more than that for the RDA M&G at FedCon (talk about splurging). I know a few ladies that are going to this and were looking forward to see RDA in a panel. They were counting their pennies just to get to the con and possibly a photo or autograph (depending on how much they cost). It's a shame they may not have the chance to see him "in action" at a Q&A session.

Don't forget to breath.... :D :D

PK
If you can't say anything nice.....

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

This is very hard to post, but it must be done: RDA has written that he won't be able to attend the event in Boston.

I've added the news to the Updates. I don't know why it is taking Megafest so long to let fans know. :(

Kate
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Let's hope he will feel better soon, what a hard decision he had to make...Forced by his body to do so... Thinking of him and all of you who are looking forward to go....A big bummer for Rick and all his wild loyalists....
Lots of love,

Lies

yolie

Post by yolie »

Hoping Rick will get better and take time now to take care of himself. He is constantly
going to different places to see fans and do his charity supports to so many causes.
Since he started to attend conventions and such he has come to enjoy seeing the fans
and talking to them.
Best wishes Rick and get better, pleasssse. We all wish you well and recover soon, take care.
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

I'm sorry for all the fans that were so excited to meet him.
But there's no way for him to attend when he is in constant pain. :(
I hope his doctors find a way to help him!