Quench the Fire 2015

PamK1950

Quench the Fire 2015

Post by PamK1950 »

It looks like this year's Quench the Fire is going to be October 18. 2015.
If you can't say anything nice.....

bftlovesRDA

Re: Quench the Fire 2015

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks for that information. It seems like a long time from now - but it will be here before we know it.
B
pumuckl

Post by pumuckl »

Hello Pam,
thank you for your information.
I wished I could go there :cry:
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

I looked at the QTF website and Rick is listed as the celebrity guest for this year. Just an update in case anyone was wondering.

I'll be going this year but it's been crazy trying to book a hotel that is nice, will take my dog, reasonably priced, and I can pay at the hotel when I check in. I did look at Best Western Plus Carriage Inn and the lowest price is for 2 queen beds. I'm not going with anyone so I don't need two beds. So frustrating...

Oh, and I'm going to be a virtual runner this year. Only $30 before October 15, 2015 ($35 after). See, I don't run unless someone is chasing me. :-)

Michelle
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jemster wrote:I looked at the QTF website and Rick is listed as the celebrity guest for this year. Just an update in case anyone was wondering.

I'll be going this year but it's been crazy trying to book a hotel that is nice, will take my dog, reasonably priced, and I can pay at the hotel when I check in. I did look at Best Western Plus Carriage Inn and the lowest price is for 2 queen beds. I'm not going with anyone so I don't need two beds. So frustrating...

Oh, and I'm going to be a virtual runner this year. Only $30 before October 15, 2015 ($35 after). See, I don't run unless someone is chasing me. :-)

Michelle
Hi, Michelle - Very glad you get to attend the Quench the Fire event this year. Enjoy your participation and I hope you will come back and give us a minute by minute update of your experience (with any photos you care to share).

Way to go!
B
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Hi, Michelle - Very glad you get to attend the Quench the Fire event this year. Enjoy your participation and I hope you will come back and give us a minute by minute update of your experience (with any photos you care to share).

Way to go!
I'm probably going to just stare at him. Not creepy stare but more of a curious stare. :-) But yeah, I have no problem giving a report and photos. :-)

Michelle
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I'll be there again this year. My friend Diana and I have been combining this with little get-aways to other places in California. This year we both have two weeks and are planning an extended trip. QTF is for a great cause and great fun. Hope to see you there!
If you can't say anything nice.....

cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

I'm glad you get a chance to go there. Enjoy your trips :D :D
Claudia
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jemster wrote:
bftlovesRDA wrote:

Way to go!
I'm probably going to just stare at him. Not creepy stare but more of a curious stare. :-) But yeah, I have no problem giving a report and photos. :-)

Michelle
That's understandable - just staring at him is good. Thanks for being willing to come back and tell us about it all. Enjoy!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

So ladies if you feel like sharing ... two more days before the QTF :)