Denver, Colorado

bftlovesRDA

Re: Denver, Colorado

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't see the photos. :( :( :( It just has a small box with an x in it and the word: IMAGE.

But thanks for the post. :D :D :D
B
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Djaïpur wrote:Tss Tss! Rick is playing with a Goa'uld! (Photo by Sean Buchanan on FB)

Rick with Sean (in a nice Cosplay! ;) )

great Pics :D :D
He looks really relaxed.Fine :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
LadyAmmonet 13

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

I apologize for being off forum for this week. I seemed to have caught a bad virus since coming back and haven't had any time to do anything other than survive. I hope to have something by this weekend.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote:
Djaïpur wrote:Tss Tss! Rick is playing with a Goa'uld! (Photo by Sean Buchanan on FB)

Rick with Sean (in a nice Cosplay! ;) )

great Pics :D :D
He looks really relaxed.Fine :D
Thanks, JackGywer - I can see the photos now. :D :D :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

LadyAmmonet 13 wrote:I apologize for being off forum for this week. I seemed to have caught a bad virus since coming back and haven't had any time to do anything other than survive. I hope to have something by this weekend.
No worries. Hope you are surviving. Take care of yourself and just post when you can. :) :) :)
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

ttrana wrote:He looks GREAT!! I agree I was hoping to see more pics, hear stories about meeting him and videos, I'm sure everybody is busy but maybe we will get more of a response after seeing this lovely pic :D . Thank You to all for posting everything u can on THE MAN!! He's Beautiful!
Hi, ttrana - yes he does look GREAT! And I think we will be getting some more photos from Denver as time goes by. And, yes, he is beautiful, gorgeous, so handsome! He is THE MAN! :D :) :D
B
Lis

Post by Lis »

I've actually found a few photos of Rick.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/david_a20 ... 761215157/
Anne

Post by Anne »

LadyAmmonet 13 wrote:I apologize for being off forum for this week. I seemed to have caught a bad virus since coming back and haven't had any time to do anything other than survive. I hope to have something by this weekend.

Ohh, hope you'll be better soon. We battled some virus for over two months this year... very annoying bugs.
pattie

Post by pattie »

Sorry people,

I have meet RDA on a couple of occasions when he was the UK but I would never post my photos on the forum. For me it was a deeply personal thing and not for public consumption or to boast about. I also paid a lot of money to have the privilege of meeting him so excuse me for not sharing. I know a few people on the forum who have similar feelings.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

pattie wrote:Sorry people,

I have meet RDA on a couple of occasions when he was the UK but I would never post my photos on the forum. For me it was a deeply personal thing and not for public consumption or to boast about. I also paid a lot of money to have the privilege of meeting him so excuse me for not sharing. I know a few people on the forum who have similar feelings.
In my opinion you don't have to appologize Pattie. I can imagine you don't want to share, it's personal indeed and the only thing I (can only speak for myself but i'm sure i'm not the only one who feels like this) can do is having respect for that. ;)
Lots of love,

Lies