Denver, Colorado

JackGywer

Re: Denver, Colorado

Post by JackGywer »

Anne wrote:
pumuckl wrote:Hi Anne,
I think it's important that everyone decides for himself what I want to share with others and what stays private.
Das habe ich auch gar nicht in Frage gestellt und das ist auch völlig richtig. Aber anderen Fans zu unterstellen sie würden angeben mit ihrem RDA Treffen wenn sie ihre Fotos teilein finde ich frech.

I never questioned that and it's right that everyone has to decide for themselves and has the right to do so, but to accuse fans who share their photos of 'boasting' is not okay.

Witzig,was manche glauben aus den Aussagen rauszulesen :lol:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Is this website taken over by the Germans ?

Please ,ladies, stick to English or send PMs ,which would have been far more appropriate here.
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

Not everyone can perfect English and sometimes it's not enough to say something special. Also, I often can not find the words in English. But someone will certainly translate this discussion.

Regards
Alexandra
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

tvero80 wrote:Is this website taken over by the Germans ?

Please ,ladies, stick to English or send PMs ,which would have been far more appropriate here.

Sorry,you are right tvero80 :oops: :oops:

that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Anne

Post by Anne »

Well, I offered my help - whether or not people want that is up to them. :) And I won't translate anything without permission from the author either.

But I agree about sticking to English.

And for the record; I wasn't going to 'argue' - but I shared all my FedCon stuff happily with you all and it certainly wasn't about boasting at all. I know Pattie was generally speaking, but it just irked me a little bit.

Also, when we were wondering about the lack of photos from Denver we weren't whining about people not sharing their photos, we were merely wondering why there was so little shared opposed to other/earlier events - generally speaking. At least I was.

I know that lots of people fear that their photos might be snatched from the net and be sold on ebay etc or reposted somewhere without giving credit etc. Each of those reasons for not posting your photos are valid and I understand. I don't have a problem with others sharing my photos and while I would not want anayone to make money with it, there is little I can do - except for putting my signature on my photos in a way that makes it a bit of work to get rid of it. But again - my irritation was not about sharing vs not sharing in the first place.
Anne

Post by Anne »

Lis wrote:Hallo pattie,

Das was du heute im Forum geschrieben hast finde ich sehr egoistisch. Natürlich hast du eine Menge Geld ausgegeben um zu der Con zu gehen aber hast du mal daran gedacht das es Menschen gibt die sich das nie leisten können ihren Lieblings Schauspieler persönlich zu treffen. Warum hast du denn erst erwähnt das du Fotos von Rick hast wenn du sie gar nicht veröffentlichen willst.

Hast du schon mal was vom Teilen und anderen eine Freude machen gehört?

Die Leute die sich ein Treffen mit Rick nicht leisten können freuen sich auf jedes Foto das man ins Internet stellt.

Dieses Forum ist dafür da um miteinander zu kommunizieren und Fotos zu zeigen, Erlebnisse zu berichten und auszutauschen.

Stell dir doch einfach mal vor Kate würde so wie du denken, wir würden keine Neuigkeiten über Rick erfahren und dann gebe es diese Seite gar nicht.
Kate opfert viel von ihrer Freizeit um diese Seite immer aktuell zu halten und uns Fans eine Freude zu machen. Hier von mir dafür ein riesen großen Dank an Kate.

Sorry das ich das auf deutsch veröffentliche aber leider reicht mein Englisch nicht aus für soviel Text.
Translating for Lis:

Hello pattie,

Of course you spent a lot of money to go to the con, but have you considered that there are people who will never be able to afford to go to conventions and meet their favorite actor? If you don't want to share your photos, why come out to tell us you have pictures but won't share in the first place?

Have you ever thought about sharing the joy with others?

Those who can't afford to meet Rick are happy about every picture that will be shared on the internet.
This forum is about communicating with one another and to share photos and experiences with fellow fans.

Just imagine Kate would feel like you and we would never get any news about Rick. This site wouldn't exist. Kate sacrifices a lot of her spare time to keep this site up to date and to share with us fans, to keep us happy. At this point a huge thank you to Kate.

Karyyl

Post by Karyyl »

Am I the only one that noticed Rick appears to have acquired a halo in the second picture? An angel who usually has a devlish twinkle in his eye, I guess.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Karyyl wrote:Am I the only one that noticed Rick appears to have acquired a halo in the second picture? An angel who usually has a devlish twinkle in his eye, I guess.
LOL - I noticed that too, Karyyl. Exactly. " An angel who usually has a devlish twinkle in his eye...." Well said!
B
Anne

Post by Anne »

I went back to look and yes... lolol. Really looks like a halo :D
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

:lol: I have not noticed that .So much to my Power of observation :roll: