Denver, Colorado

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: Denver, Colorado

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

First of all, BIG THANKS to KATE, for the wonderful interview she has posted here. We appreciate it Kate. I was so impressed when I saw Rick looking so STUNNINGLY HANDSOME. You know, before he goes to Denver, I was wondering if he will still have that look (with the beard), and I wasn't sure if I wanted to see him with the beard or not. After I watched the interview and saw his beautiful pictures, I can definitely say, he looks absolutely great with the beard and the short haircut. Makes him even more attractive. I was really happy to see him so relaxed and comfortable, and most of all see him smiling with that sweet, heartfelt smile. He's so lovely. Reminded me a lot of the way he looked when he was in Ireland, back in 2007, I think. Anyway, he looks awesome and in a wonderful shape.
Also, THANK YOU DJAIPUR and JEMSTER for the amazing pictures. Can't wait for more pictures and videos from the event. THANK YOU ALL for sharing the terrific footage with us. Please keep them coming. You've made my day.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Here is an other photo from twitter.
I love it... His look seems sad... but tired I think...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CC-flunWgAEZKf5.jpg:large
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Thanks Frenchwriter for this new close-up of Rick. I don't think he looks sad, probably tired, as you said. The point is, that he looks amazingly attractive. I just LOVE his new look. Thanks for posting.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

frenchwriter wrote:Here is an other photo from twitter.
I love it... His look seems sad... but tired I think...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CC-flunWgAEZKf5.jpg:large
I hope this is the picture that your link is referring to - you posted it on the THUNK thread but referred it back to this Denver thread - so I hope these two go together. (I can't see the photo through the link - due to work computer limitations)

I LOVE this photo because it shows a deeper, more poignant mood than others and it shows me, at least, that this man needs to be back in films. (He is as others have said probably just tired - but I don't even think that - I think he is pensive, thoughtful.) Imagine if you were the one he was gazing at with those eyes? I would dissolve into a puddle...

Many thanks for posting the link and the actual photo.

B
Lis

Post by Lis »

Although I do not like the beard but since I am the only.
Here Pictures of the Interview
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

Thanks for the great Screenshots.

Regards
Alexandra
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Lis Thank you for these screen captures with great photos of interview Denver...
Very beautiful...
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Thank you Lis for the wonderful screenshots of OUR MAN from Denver Daybreak interview.
LadyAmmonet 13

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

Hey folks, I apologize for not getting on sooner. I am working on getting his panel and my picture that I had taken with him together for adding on to the website. I was wondering though, does anyone know if I need to use a specific photo or video software that will work on the forum website? Thanks for your patience.
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

LadyAmmonet 13 wrote:Hey folks, I apologize for not getting on sooner. I am working on getting his panel and my picture that I had taken with him together for adding on to the website. I was wondering though, does anyone know if I need to use a specific photo or video software that will work on the forum website? Thanks for your patience.
Most people use photobucket to upload photos and then just post the image link here. Youtube is good for videos too.