Denver, Colorado

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: Denver, Colorado

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

You're so lucky LadyAmmonet having the opportunity to visit StarFest and meet Rick in person. I wish you lots of fan and the greatest of time, and we'll be looking forward for any pictures/videos from the event. Have a wonderful time.
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

Have fun and i think of you. Expect lots of photos. :P
Silvia
Djaïpur

Post by Djaïpur »

[Welcom'on board Silvia! Image ]

On twitter, Paul [Brown] promised us a brand new picture of Rick few weeks ago. We are still waiting... Hope we will have one before he wake up! (joke of course!) :mrgreen:
Last edited by Djaïpur on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

RDA himself has promised more pictures and notes. But I have learned to be very patient about expecting them.

He sent another picture yesterday, but it was one he had sent earlier and seems to have forgotten.

Kate
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

KateR wrote:RDA himself has promised more pictures and notes. But I have learned to be very patient about expecting them.

He sent another picture yesterday, but it was one he had sent earlier and seems to have forgotten.

Kate
We will wait patiently ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:RDA se est promis plus de photos et des notes. Mais je ai appris à être très patient sur ​​les attendait. Il a envoyé une autre image hier, mais ce était celui qu'il avait envoyé plus tôt et semble avoir oublié.
Thank You Kate.... we will waiting with patience and affection... we hope and we are confident...the time is not the more important. ;) :oops:
I hope Richard will spend a very good weekend in Denver...and not too tiring
LadyAmmonet 13

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

Well going through the schedule and planning the weekend. Can't wait to get there tomorrow.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

LadyAmmonet 13 wrote:Well going through the schedule and planning the weekend. Can't wait to get there tomorrow.
Well - have a terrific time and tell us all about it when you can....after you get back or during the events - however you can tell us and, if you can, take pictures.....any way you can share your experience will be great.

Again, have a tremendous time. :D :D :D
B
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

Have great day in Denver ,Colorado . Can wait to see your photo ,and thank a whole lot for sharing with us who can not be there .You have the R.D.A Force behind and
with you .I know it,s a (Dirty Mission) but someone got to do it ,good luck ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can wait for you report /debrief
Kind Regards
Sue
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

A first glimpse.

Daybreak in Denver:

http://kwgn.com/2015/04/17/macgyver-at-starfest/

Kate