RDA's Updates

tvero80

Re: RDA's Updates

Post by tvero80 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm

"Impulse was my friend AND my Nemesis "
Beata wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:21 pm
Well the way I interpret it is Poppy is his nemesis because she was running toward the pool and Rick thought she might drowned, which caused him to fall, break his arm, get a concussion, and a scratch on his face. Poor guy. Friend is self explanatory. The impulse was Rick running after Poppy.

love,
Beata
:shock: It suddenly struck me ! You were right all along , Beata !! :) It means In a pool ( pun ;) ) was my friend AND my Nemesis ! It makes sense now!!!! ( But why Impulse instead ? Probably because it's phonetically rather similar and as you said he didn't think twice , ran to help her and fell ! ) . I thought there was a connection between the caption and the pic but apparently there wasn't :)
That's the explanation ! (I think :? or he simply used predictive text / made a mistake when he wrote 'impulse'/ didn't check ;) ;) )

Veronica LAKings

Beata

Re: RDA's Updates

Post by Beata » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 pm

by tvero80 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 am

"Impulse was my friend AND my Nemesis "
Beata wrote: ↑Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 pm
Well the way I interpret it is Poppy is his nemesis because she was running toward the pool and Rick thought she might drowned, which caused him to fall, break his arm, get a concussion, and a scratch on his face. Poor guy. Friend is self explanatory. The impulse was Rick running after Poppy.

love,
Beata
:shock: It suddenly struck me ! You were right all along , Beata !! :) It means In a pool ( pun ;) ) was my friend AND my Nemesis ! It makes sense now!!!! ( But why Impulse instead ? Probably because it's phonetically rather similar and as you said he didn't think twice , ran to help her and fell ! ) . I thought there was a connection between the caption and the pic but apparently there wasn't :)
That's the explanation ! (I think :? or he simply used predictive text / made a mistake when he wrote 'impulse'/ didn't check ;) ;) )
I am glad it made sense to you.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole another set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver