Chat Room

NiLa

Re: Chat Room

Post by NiLa »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:04 am
NiLa wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:54 am
louby1980 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 am Is there a chat this saturday? 21st? I am in the uk so i am not sure what time it will be here...I am suspecting very early hours when i am asleep? :?
Hi louby, some people (like me) go to the chat room every saturday at 22.00 euopean time (that would be 21:00 in the UK) and have a look if somebody is there to chat with.
So, just log in and have a look around...

It would be nice to meet you on saturday, it is always nice to chat with fellow RDA fans all over the world :D

Anja ;)
Hi, Anja = I am so dense = is that 22.0 European time the same as 4 PM Eastern time, USA? I will try to meet you there and then. And then will also try to go in at 10 PM Eastern time = both on this Saturday. It would be great to chat with other RDA fans from around the world!
Yes B., 4pm Eastern time is correct.

And no, you're not dense I looked it up, I wasn't sure myself.😘

Then I am looking forward to our next chat on saturday to meet you there.

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

I have just seen this reply..missed it. Will try and remember next saturday..thank u
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Was nice chatting to everyone tonight on chat for the first. Hope to chat with you all soon :) :) :)
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

Same here! It was the first time I had enough time to go to the chat room and remembered the date ^^

I was really nice to chat with you all, I hope to be able to do it again soon :)
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

Sorry I wasn't able to make the chat last night. :( I hope you all had a good time!
Barbara
louby1980

Nice Chat at silly oclock this morning

Post by louby1980 »

:lol: Hi to all those in the USA i spoke to on chat this morning(morning to me). I was going to put a photo on of my greyhound henry who was the culprit,waking me up at 4am so he could pee :lol: i cant seem to work out how to post photos. Anyway lovely chat and now i have alot more knowledge ;) Also it were lovely chatting with all those from Germany earlier on on chat at a normal time here in the UK hehe. Hope to chat to you all again soon..possibly not 4am :roll:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

BarbaraB wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:12 pm Sorry I wasn't able to make the chat last night. :( I hope you all had a good time!
Missed you, Barbara. Hope you can chat next time. We had big crowds at both the 4:00 PM EDT and the 10:00 PM EDT chats.
B
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Good group on the 4pm chat today. Missed those who couldn't make it. I will be popping in at 10 tonight if anybody is interested in joining. Otherwise I'll see you all next week.
Beth
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Sorry I missed the 4pm chat and I just now checked the chatroom at 10:17 PM and no one was in there....so I will have to try again next week. Sometimes life just gets in the way....... :D :(
B
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:18 am Sorry I missed the 4pm chat and I just now checked the chatroom at 10:17 PM and no one was in there....so I will have to try again next week. Sometimes life just gets in the way....... :D :(
Sorry I missed you. I was logged in until about 10 after 10 and then I gave up on anyone else logging in. See you nest week.
Beth