Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

pumuckl
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:24 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by pumuckl » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:10 pm

Oh thats good. :) Do you get my mail?
Thanks.

User avatar
Irina
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:32 pm
Location: Eastern Europe, Minsk

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by Irina » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:43 pm

I sent you my collage, Judith :)
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 4986
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by JackGywer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 pm

I got your mail pumuckl :) Thanks
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
Jirel
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 pm
Location: montreal,canada

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by Jirel » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:14 am

hi. jackgywer, hope i not late since you say , there is still time until the 15th of January! i know it is short but the site you give dont work for me --i do it directely and also by my email nothing work do you close it thanks to answer

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 4986
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by JackGywer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 am

Jirel wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:14 am
hi. jackgywer, hope i not late since you say , there is still time until the 15th of January! i know it is short but the site you give dont work for me --i do it directely and also by my email nothing work do you close it thanks to answer


Just send me your contribution here via PM
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
JacksGirl1990
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:15 am
Location: Kansas City, MO

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by JacksGirl1990 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Could we possibly even send in a voice clip of us saying "Best wishes & lots of love to you Rick, from Kansas City" or something to that effect along with our photos?

I wish I could have gotten a picture of me holding the painting I made for him but I'm an idiot and didn't take a picture of even the final project cause I had to catch my flight to Boston on like absolutely no sleep.

This sounds awesome btw I love it. I think if we all get in on it we can post a link to the YouTube video on the fan messages page, when everyone is sending in their happy bday and what not, if we all post it enough times with a link he should be able to catch on and finally watch it lol

Jen
"Maybourne you're an idiot everyday of the week! Couldn't you take one day off?" - Sam
"YOU RAT BASTARD! I'M SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!" - Jack
"Are you kidding me? Teal'c is the deepest person I know!" - Daniel

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 4986
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by JackGywer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:20 pm

JacksGirl1990 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:55 pm
Could we possibly even send in a voice clip of us saying "Best wishes & lots of love to you Rick, from Kansas City" or something to that effect along with our photos?

I wish I could have gotten a picture of me holding the painting I made for him but I'm an idiot and didn't take a picture of even the final project cause I had to catch my flight to Boston on like absolutely no sleep.

This sounds awesome btw I love it. I think if we all get in on it we can post a link to the YouTube video on the fan messages page, when everyone is sending in their happy bday and what not, if we all post it enough times with a link he should be able to catch on and finally watch it lol

Jen


If you send the voice message as an mp4 file, it could work!
Sending the link several times could even work :lol: :lol:

The video is currently almost thirteen minutes long :mrgreen:
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
JacksGirl1990
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:15 am
Location: Kansas City, MO

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by JacksGirl1990 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:29 pm

If you send the voice message as an mp4 file, it could work!
Sending the link several times could even work :lol: :lol:

The video is currently almost thirteen minutes long :mrgreen:
Lol ohhh it could be 30 min long and I'm sure he would still watch all of it surrounded by all hit family and fur babies lol
:lol:
"Maybourne you're an idiot everyday of the week! Couldn't you take one day off?" - Sam
"YOU RAT BASTARD! I'M SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!" - Jack
"Are you kidding me? Teal'c is the deepest person I know!" - Daniel

User avatar
JacksGirl1990
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:15 am
Location: Kansas City, MO

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by JacksGirl1990 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:31 pm

I just realized it's the 16th x_x I've been sick so I haven't been checking the forums!!! Am I able to still send something today? :shock: :o :cry:
"Maybourne you're an idiot everyday of the week! Couldn't you take one day off?" - Sam
"YOU RAT BASTARD! I'M SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!" - Jack
"Are you kidding me? Teal'c is the deepest person I know!" - Daniel

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 4986
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by JackGywer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:09 pm

JacksGirl1990 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:31 pm
I just realized it's the 16th x_x I've been sick so I haven't been checking the forums!!! Am I able to still send something today? :shock: :o :cry:

Of course ;)
I am already very far in the editing and then it is no problem.
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

Post Reply