cmbj67

Re: RDA combines the Nations

Post by cmbj67 »

Welcome back Lies, I'm happy you are here again. :D :D :D
Claudia
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Glad you are BACK, Lies! :lol: :lol: :lol: Have missed you being here.

Isn't it cool that we get to meet others from all over the world who love Richard Dean Anderson as much as we all do?

In his honor, I am going to share a photo or two I found today on the ORIGINAL thunk thread - but it could be posted on any thread here:

Jack says = WHEWIt was tough with Lies not around here = now Lies is back! Missed her so much...

Now I am happy again...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you Bft !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks cmbj67!! Glad to be back..
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

As long as we can speak English a little , we're ok. And when we see /watch him on photos or videos we needn't say anything ,we just enjoy it,right?

I've just seen that The LA Times had forgotten France on a map of Europe...those Americans ,you know :) it's more than combination,it's blending or worse , maybe we French don't exist any more and I wasn't aware of it :D

As you said, we are part of the same family and our country of origin doesn't really matter (nothing really matters in fact apart from RDA of course!!!).

V
xena

Post by xena »

Kti wrote:To avoid misunderstanding, I rely now solely on the Google translator. :oops:

It overwhelms me as cheerful and friendly we all treat each other here. Regardless of nationality, color, creed or status!
All of us here connects the infinite love and admiration for Mr. Anderson, everything else is secondary!
No matter what Serie or movie they favor, in every single episode with RDA is a positive message for everyone to see.

All of us her have a bit of RDA in us... and that gives me hope! :D

so nice.. and definitely true.. :D
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Is anyone from Gevgelij, Macedonia? My mother was born there so I am half Macedonia and half German?

Has RDA ever been to Macedonia at all?