RDA combines the Nations

Kti

RDA combines the Nations

Post by Kti »

To avoid misunderstanding, I rely now solely on the Google translator. :oops:

It overwhelms me as cheerful and friendly we all treat each other here. Regardless of nationality, color, creed or status!
All of us here connects the infinite love and admiration for Mr. Anderson, everything else is secondary!
No matter what Serie or movie they favor, in every single episode with RDA is a positive message for everyone to see.

All of us her have a bit of RDA in us... and that gives me hope! :D
cmbj67

Re: RDA combines the Nations

Post by cmbj67 »

You're perfectly right, this forum is like a group of friends, no matter age, nationality, etc :D
Claudia
Caty

Post by Caty »

Yesss, here it feels like family... :)

Lucy, I'm home!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I mean it very seriously. You all feel like family and close friends to me. I love this forum, I've never found that feeling anywhere else. :)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, everybody. YES - this forum and this website ARE like home. So glad to "meet" friends here united in our love and admiration for RDA.....friends from all over the world who share this love of this amazingly wonderful man. So nice to "know" all of you here. And, thanks again, Kate, for bringing us all together here on your wonderful website.
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I met two of my best friends here - Pat (the Dollie Momma) and "Fandango". Even though I only "met" them in 2009, I feel like I've known them all my life. I don't know what I would have done these past few years without them.
If you can't say anything nice.....

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Definitely it feels like home here, and that's why I call it "my RDA family". This is the most wonderful website (thanks to Kate) and forum. All of us here, have at least one thing in common, and that is our true and sincere love, respect and appreciation for Mr Richard Dean Anderson. (Somehow, I love spelling his whole name, I think it is so unique and special like himself). So, we're all united here, we are one, and it is such a great thing meeting new people from all around the world and sharing the same interest.
uxelloise

Post by uxelloise »

excellent site
merci Kate
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

uxelloise wrote:excellent site
merci Kate
Welcome to the RD Anderson website, uxelloise.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Dito!!!!! And I mean it!! A fantastic group of people all combined because of one fantastic guy. Love to be on the forum and share thoughts, pics and everything else with everybody here... been away for a while really missed it!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Glad you are BACK, Lies! :lol: :lol: :lol: Have missed you being here.

Isn't it cool that we get to meet others from all over the world who love Richard Dean Anderson as much as we all do?

In his honor, I am going to share a photo or two I found today on the ORIGINAL thunk thread - but it could be posted on any thread here:

Jack says = WHEWIt was tough with Lies not around here = now Lies is back! Missed her so much...

Now I am happy again...
B