Do you ever have desire to be on another soap opera show?

katann69

Do you ever have desire to be on another soap opera show?

Post by katann69 »

Do you ever plan on getting back into soap opera show? I know you didn’t like doing General Hospital that much, however, Bold & the Beautiful is only a half an hour show. You could play the black sheep ½ brother of Eric Forrester (you have a very strong resemblance to him physically) from England who was widowed after birth of your 15 year old daughter (Wylie could play her and get paid for it ..LOL! ) You are still mourning the loss of your wife in the show so you aren’t interested in getting it on with anyone else right now.

Or you can play an updated version of ‘The Legend’ who comes in from Mexico and knows Quinn and her son, the relationship with them is very razor-sharp and cutting edge gets on Quinn’s nerves putting her in further to insanity.
cmbj67

Re: Do you ever have desire to be on another soap opera show

Post by cmbj67 »

Hi Kay,

I'm sorry to inform you that it looks like Rick doesn't read the forum. Some fans asked him in the past and he didn't even know what it is.
But if you want to communicate with him you can use the button "contact" at the top of the home page, scroll down and "fan mail for RDA".
Here in the forum we talk among fans. There are a lot of threads and also games, I hope to see you around. ;)
Claudia
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Thank you! I did transfer the question to Rick so hopefully you considers the idea. This site is also new to me and do appreciate getting this feedback. So you live in Italy. Cool! I don't do any traveling as I am actually older then Rick by 4-1/2 years. Being elderly does have limitations in life.

I started following Rick last year after his hair changed. He is better looking now then back in the days he was just cutcey. LOL!

I love the Stargate role he played. I enjoyed MacGyver also. My favorite one was the King Arthur episode. Sooo cool! K
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Yes, good episode, as many others.

If this site is new to you and you have time to read you can read "archives" and you probably already read "biography".
Also here in the forum there are tons of posts to read and if you're a newbie there's a thread in the "off topic" topic called "are you new? Say hello" or another titled "a fact about you", if you wish.

Enjoy the site as we all do :D
Claudia