What you most impressed by RDA?

Kti

What you most impressed by RDA?

Post by Kti »

What binds us all here at RDA?

I love his stunning smile. In his dark eyes I could drown.
God had a good day on 01/23/1950!

It's hard to believe how RDA has remained so humble despite his great success.
No matter how he feels now, he's always looking for his followers.
His humor is unique :lol: and he does his job pretty damn good!
bftlovesRDA

Re: What you most impressed by RDA?

Post by bftlovesRDA »

HI, Kti - I hope everyone will chime in on this thread.....

Let's see - what do I love most about RDA.....
  • His self-effacing humble attitude
    His awesome gorgeous good looks
    Yes, his eyes which are to die for
    His hands
    Did I mention his good looks - he is so handsome, so gorgeous, so adorable - at any of the stages of his life
Oh, I am gushing now....and falling into the drool bucket.....This calls for a photo or two:

B
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

The first picture is one of my favourites, red shirt, eyes... :oops: :D

These days I'm impressed by his self-effacing attitude, it's rare for a so successful and handsome actor. :shock:
I'm also impressed by his strength to react to his health problems, doing conventions instead of comfortably sitting on the porch with his dogs.

But I was first drawn to him by his eyes and voice, which made me look for interviews, and when I heard about killer-whale, jumping from a plane, going to Alaska by bike and so on I was impressed by his courage (remarkable), in addition to his self-effacing attitude.
Claudia
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Great topic KTI!!!

What impressed me the most at first sight was his smile, and his fantastic brown eyes..
Then I learned more about him and his character impressed me and it still does.

He's a fantastic guy!!
Lots of love,

Lies

j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Oh my, what a thread ;) :D!

My answer is:
- first, his smile - nobody has that kind of smile
- second, his hands....
- and then the rest, everyone here knows what :) . I have never ever got so impressive by anyone. For no-one else I wouldn't have taken a plane and to go and see him in the different country by myself :oops: :D. And I would do it again! When you actually met him "alive", he's kindest person you've ever met. He really face you, from face to face - not just as another fan. And he's so funny "alive" too, never met so good comedian :lol: .
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

j-sky wrote:Oh my, what a thread ;) :D!

My answer is:
- second, his hands....
- and then the rest, everyone here knows what :) . I have never ever got so impressive by anyone. For no-one else I wouldn't have taken a plane and to go and see him in the different country by myself :oops: :D. And I would do it again! When you actually met him "alive", he's kindest person you've ever met. He really face you, from face to face - not just as another fan. And he's so funny "alive" too, never met so good comedian :lol: .
I was next to her in Duesseldorf . I can testify .I saw her swoon :D :D :D :D

I think apart from his good looks (eyes,smile,hands and other things ... :) everyone on this website will agree with me !!!) he's very humane,attentive and caring and it shows. I was very fortunate to meet him at the FedCon.

That's why we like/love him.

V
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

First of all.. wow a difficult question :D

Probaly his smile. I love his smile, eyes, hand, hair and of course.. When I read a lots of articles, saw many videos ect. I love his temperament and sence of humor.
I've spent a whole night in a bus because of him. I wanted to meet him at FedCon and do not regret it. He is the kindest person I have ever met and I would like to meet him again.
Last edited by zuzik2301 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I know the feeling ,it's like an addiction... we can't get enough .

I'm glad you felt it too zuzik.it's nice to share.

V
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

tvero80 wrote:
j-sky wrote:Oh my, what a thread ;) :D!

My answer is:
- second, his hands....
I was next to her in Duesseldorf . I can testify .I saw her swoon :D :D :D :D

I think apart from his good looks (eyes,smile,hands and other things ... :) everyone on this website will agree with me !!!) he's very humane,attentive and caring and it shows. I was very fortunate to meet him at the FedCon.

That's why we like/love him.

V
;) :) :) :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Caty

Post by Caty »

The first thing I look at, when I met someone are the eyes and you all will agree with me, his eyes .... Image
They are to die for. And as we say "The eyes are the mirror of the soul" so you look into his soul.

His good looking? You just have to scroll through the "THUNK" thread, it's all visible there.

But there is something more. The longer I've read about him, all along the internet and especially since I'm here in the forum, the old one and now this new one, everything anybody mention about him is ADORABLE!
He is kind, caring, friendly, compassionate, smart, funny, awesome, an incredible actor, ... TBC
I guess my english word pool is not large enough.
And the way he cares for animals and the oceans, all our environment!

He is a very special person, everything I wrote above is not enough to describe him. He is unique and I admit, I love him :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)