RDA book

zuzik2301

RDA book

Post by zuzik2301 »

Last edited by zuzik2301 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
Caty

Re: RDA book

Post by Caty »

You were a little bit faster :D
I came here to post the same link, I didn"t ordered it yet, but this weekend :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

I've also bought this book. Hope I get it soon. It's new - published in April 2014.

Regards
Alexandra
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

That's interesting.

The publisher seems to specialize in information books, sort of in the style of Wikipedia. Apparently someone does research on a topic, puts it together in 100 pages, and the company sells them for $20 each, one at a time as they are ordered.

I wish I had thought of that! I'll be interested to see how much of the information in the book is taken straight from my website.

Kate
JuliaMH

Post by JuliaMH »

Sorry, folks, but I would never ever buy such a book that he didn't authorise on one single page in it or that he himself or his manager (or who ever is allowed to represent him in this cases) has announced. Not worth a cent. Even if it just includes carreer facts that can also be found in the Internet.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

KateR wrote:That's interesting.

The publisher seems to specialize in information books, sort of in the style of Wikipedia. Apparently someone does research on a topic, puts it together in 100 pages, and the company sells them for $20 each, one at a time as they are ordered.

I wish I had thought of that! I'll be interested to see how much of the information in the book is taken straight from my website.

Kate
I'll wait for your biography, Kate!! ;)
Then I know for sure I will get the best written book ever!!! ;)
Last edited by Annelies on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

So maybe he doesn't know about it?

They could write anything ,couldn't they?

V
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry but my post was sent at the same time as the previous ones and I repeated what you said .

I couldn't agree more!!!

V
Caty

Post by Caty »

Zuzik, on a german facebook page you wrote: " Maybe.. Rick spoke about some book. I remember he said: It's all of my book. Or something like this."
When did he say this? Is it possible he spoke of a different book, maybe of Kate's "Stargate SG-1: The Ultimate Visual Guide" ?
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

Caty wrote:Zuzik, on a german facebook page you wrote: " Maybe.. Rick spoke about some book. I remember he said: It's all of my book. Or something like this."
When did he say this? Is it possible he spoke of a different book, maybe of Kate's "Stargate SG-1: The Ultimate Visual Guide" ?

Wow when... I know that was in a video from his panel. Maybe when he was in Canada (Fan Expo). But I'm not sure sorry ..
Last edited by zuzik2301 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders