What would you do if RDA passed you by?

Nicky38

What would you do if RDA passed you by?

Post by Nicky38 »

Hello everyone! My name is Nicole and since I can think I was already a huge RDA Fan and I like him very much he's just cool 😎. So if he walked past me, I'd more or less scream and then flip over. But I don't think that would be anything new for him.

Nicole
Stephanie

Re: What would you do if RDA passed you by?

Post by Stephanie »

Hi Nicole, I'm Stephanie. I met him last summer at an expo in Knoxville, Tennessee. As I expected, I went full on awkward fangirl, smiled too much and had a hard time looking away from those warm brown eyes! He was so nice. I think I made him happy, as I brought my Legend DVD case for him to sign, which made me happy. John de Lancie also signed it!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Stephanie and Nicole = nice to read your remarks.

I met him last summer also, Stephanie - for the first time - at Galaxy - Con in Raleigh, NC. Will never forget those two days.

As you say, he is just soooooooooooooo nice. Your account of him signing your Legend DVD case making him happy and making you happy is a good one.

If he walked by me today, like Nicole, I would melt - hopefully not scream - but just would want to talk with him about his beautiful backyard view of the Pacific Ocean and and about Wylie's future prospects in the acting world. I would like to try to suggest that he and she acting together again would be an awesome thing to see.....but would expect he would not agree about himself back in acting. Then I would want to hug him.
B
Catarina Cid

Post by Catarina Cid »

Hi everyone!
I haven't ever heard that Richard was in Portugal, ever!
And I was in USA in September/October 2018 and was not so fortuned to have that experience!
But if I would have that experiente I think I would not be abble to stop smilling. I think I would start by introducing myself and then I would love to talk about his interests.
Well, I guess what I really would love was to have the real privilege of being his friend and be able to talk often with him!
rcmlfe1938

Post by rcmlfe1938 »

First I would want to make sure that it is Richard as I would seeing him in Melbourne city Australia be like “this face is very familiar” When it clicks but there is no commotion I would race back, tap him on the shoulder and introduce myself. If he is speedy in the 1minute introduction obviously he needs his privacy and I will respect this.
If not like with other famous American actors that I have wanted to meet and did meetI will summaries with a normal tone how much I haves loved his work and how he has been of benefit in my life. Five minutes give n take. I would have a photo shake his hand and allow him to enjoy the rest of his day.

I understand individual like Richard need and I this I have always done. RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY, as I was part of the Acting industry for 13 years. The money is great but doing a job where you have to remember and repeat and react the same ‘scene’ over and over because of producers needing the material from different angles and so on it is tiresome. The film “Blonde”. Two scenes 14hours.
Jordan Janceski fan of RDA from Melbourne, AUS.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Welcome to the rdanderson.com forum.

Appreciate your comments about what you would do if RDA passed by.

Did you know RDA went to Australia for a convention in the last 2 years?

Maybe when this virus mess is better, he will make another trip to Australia and you could meet him in person.

Your acting career sounds interesting.
B
EJA

Post by EJA »

Nothing probably.
Would hope he'd say something to me.
EJA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

What would you hope he would say to you?
B
EJA

Post by EJA »

Rick: Hi, how's is going? What's it been, about 50 years?

What would you hope he would say to you?
[/quote]
EJA
Annabel

Post by Annabel »

If he was back in New Zealand, I'd walk right up to him and shake his hand (again) "Hello!" Then strike up a conversion about his stay in NZ. :D