"You heard me, nuts"... Yes... we are nuts but alive

Jerseycoconut

Re: "You heard me, nuts"... Yes... we are nuts but alive

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Hi Jen85, :D
Great Pics! Love your artwork; the wood burning & hair coloring! Is that 'Andy' at the bottom? Very professional!
It's so nice to hear your helping in the village, does keep one sane, and a way to meet new friends.

Sorry to hear about your hands drying out, try coconut oil at night & put on cotton gloves. This has helped me.
Have a great day!
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Karinedauphin,
Thanks. Hope you are staying in & safer. Cant wait for this whole thing to be over & things get back to normal. I bet RDAs meet & greets will be packed after this. Hope he resting up, lol.
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Jen85 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:44 pm Stay safe everyone
ONE YEAR ALREADY !!!! And it was awesome and beautiful meeting of nice people.
Thanks Jen, See you soon, I hope at least :-)
And I told you already .. But I like your work
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:19 pm
Jo56 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:08 am Image
Hello everybody! Or should I copy Richard and write "Every Body" ;) ?
Hope that all people here and families/relatives are going well. My name is Josyane and many know me as "Joy" or "Jo". I had the luck to meet Richard several times and in the last convention I did ( Stuttgart, where I met a troop of crazy ladies...They will recognize each other :lol: ), he asked me if he could call me "Jo". Of course, I said yes. I think he was tired to write my full first name as I asked him several autographs this time... :lol: Did I feel that it would be a LONG time before seeing him again? Maybe!
Here all is well, I am a happy retired woman and my husband is retired too. We enjoy the fact that we have a garden and live in a small village (130 people) ; as I am a "risky people" with diabete, I haven't set foot in town since the beginning of reclusion. And I don't miss it! My husband makes food shopping about every 2 weeks.
I'm a strong optimist but I believe that mess will last a LONG time :cry: Please, stay home, stay safe and enjoy Life. ( "Too short not to have fun" as would say Richard and this is my way of life ;) ) I post here a "all in one" montage, instead of 2. But Karine won't care, will she?
Be careful.
Jo
Jo - What a neat montage/picture so appropriate for such a time as we find ourselves in! Love your mask and comments too. Yes, stay home ans stay safe and have fun!
Thank you ;) Hope everybody here is well and taking care as it's not over. By the way, I wish to all of you a Happy May 1st despite the situation.
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

Jerseycoconut wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:19 pm Hi Jen85, :D
Great Pics! Love your artwork; the wood burning & hair coloring! Is that 'Andy' at the bottom? Very professional!
It's so nice to hear your helping in the village, does keep one sane, and a way to meet new friends.

Sorry to hear about your hands drying out, try coconut oil at night & put on cotton gloves. This has helped me.
Have a great day!
Thank you. The hair colour remover didn't quite get all the red out so when the blonde went on it went kinda two tone. But I like it! :lol: And it is indeed Andy. I also did some of my friends dogs too, just to see if I could.
I'll try the coconut oil, been using Aloe Vera cream but running out. Thanks
karinedauphin wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:23 pm
Jen85 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:44 pm Stay safe everyone
ONE YEAR ALREADY !!!! And it was awesome and beautiful meeting of nice people.
Thanks Jen, See you soon, I hope at least :-)
And I told you already .. But I like your work
:) Aww, thank you. Yes, can't believe it's been a year already. Would be great to see you again when this is all over
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!