Birthday Projekt for Richard Dean Anderson 2020

JackGywer

Re: Birthday Projekt for Richard Dean Anderson 2020

Post by JackGywer »

So, the book is ready. I hope I have not forgotten anyone and it is reasonably satisfactory for everyone. The implementation was difficult, but it was fun. Everyone will get a picture of their page soon. I can only hope it will arrive well in the United States. A bit nervous about the shipping :?

Thanks ladies for your positive feedback about the cover.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

LOVE the book J.K.
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

looks awesome, well done and thank God for your talent... you did so well
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:53 pm So, the book is ready. I hope I have not forgotten anyone and it is reasonably satisfactory for everyone. The implementation was difficult, but it was fun. Everyone will get a picture of their page soon. I can only hope it will arrive well in the United States. A bit nervous about the shipping :?

Thanks ladies for your positive feedback about the cover.
Thank you, JK, for the page you did for mine. Very nice! You are so talented - very wonderful! I know RDA will love this!
B
Monika

Post by Monika »

Dear JK,
Thanks JK, you´re awesome. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The book page is perfect.

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

The book is on the way, I am a little worried that it will not arrive, keep your fingers crossed.

I was in a hurry today, took pictures of the pages and probably forgot some. I am sorry! I only have 42 pictures, I didn't take a photo of my son's page, . deliberately not. But there were 45 participants, so 2 pictures are missing. Apparently I forgot a double page when taking pictures. I have already identified an affected participant and have not yet been able to determine who the second person is. very annoying!
I´m so sorry!

Thank you for your warm emails and note of thanks, not necessary, I enjoyed doing it ...... it was fun, like everything related to RDA. If the day ever comes when it is no longer fun to plan and do something like this, I will let you know ;) :lol:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Whew!

I walked back to the post office today with a letter addressed to myself that I intended to mail to see if it got lost too, but happily when I checked the post office box I discovered that it was crammed full of cards. Including one very large one that was bent, one that required a signature, and one that had postage due.

I have no idea where they have all been for the last three weeks, but it seems that whatever the issue was, they are now finding their way to where they belong. Oh, and several of them had RDA's name on them, and nobody at Homeland Security seemed to care :roll: so that wasn't the problem.

I'm very relieved I don't have to initiate some kind of search. So, keep them coming - we have about two more weeks before I'll have to pack them up and mail them off.

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:22 pm Whew!

I walked back to the post office today with a letter addressed to myself that I intended to mail to see if it got lost too, but happily when I checked the post office box I discovered that it was crammed full of cards. Including one very large one that was bent, one that required a signature, and one that had postage due.

I have no idea where they have all been for the last three weeks, but it seems that whatever the issue was, they are now finding their way to where they belong. Oh, and several of them had RDA's name on them, and nobody at Homeland Security seemed to care :roll: so that wasn't the problem.

I'm very relieved I don't have to initiate some kind of search. So, keep them coming - we have about two more weeks before I'll have to pack them up and mail them off.

Kate
Great news, Kate !!! :D Mine must be among them .Hope it isn't the postage due... I paid what they asked me to pay...
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

tvero80 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:32 pm
KateR wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:22 pm Whew!

Kate
Great news, Kate !!! :D Mine must be among them .Hope it isn't the postage due... I paid what they asked me to pay...
Probably mine has followed Vero's one... from the same geographic point... :lol: ;) .
The customs board had understood it would be "only" birthday cards and no any french cheese traffic ;)
Well... For a special birthday, Richard will receive cards in double ... ;) :lol:

Thanks Kate, anyway, it is a good news !
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

karinedauphin wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:53 pm Probably mine has followed Vero's one... from the same geographic point... :lol: ;) .
I knew I was being followed :lol: Well I showed you the way , didn't I ? :lol: :lol: