Birthday Projekt for Richard Dean Anderson 2020

KateR
Site Admin

Re: Birthday Projekt for Richard Dean Anderson 2020

Post by KateR »

The package was delivered to his door at 10:52am this morning.

Of course I have no idea when he will actually open the door.

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:43 am The package was delivered to his door at 10:52am this morning.

Of course I have no idea when he will actually open the door.

Kate
Great news! Thank you, Kate !
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, thank you, Kate. Do you think you could text him to tell him about the package at his door???? Just a thought..... :D :D :D
B
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

....i'm more worried he won't see it there and trip over it :shock: :? please rick look before you step !!!!! ....but it is good to hear he had a great birthday :D
thescifichic

Post by thescifichic »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:32 pm
thescifichic wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:23 pm
KateR wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:51 pm I'm preparing the box to mail out the cards.

The final count is 183 cards, plus the 45 messages in JackGywer's booklet. So, 228 birthday wishes. :D

Tomorrow (the 20th) is a holiday, so I won't be able to mail the package until Tuesday. If any more cards arrive between now and Tuesday, I'll include them in the box too. The package SHOULD be able to arrive in two days.

Thank you for all the support!

And... Cyndi Freeman, if you are reading this, could you reach out to me? I was trying to reach you, but there was no contact information with your card. (Thank You!)

Kate

I am so excited. It's been a year of allot of ups and downs and health issues I have had. I am really elated to have been a part of sending Richard a card.... Yep took me ages lol but worth it. Not sure if it is very strange but here in Aus on the 23rd I'll having an operation on his birthday 🎂.

I just got short notice. It will really make me feel allot better and thankful that he will soon be getting all of our well wishes. Thanks heaps Kate again for allowing us the opportunity.

Take care!

Trace xoxo
I
Well, Trace, here are some prayers that your surgery will go well and your healing after it will be swift and without complications!

Take care.
Hi B and thank you for your prayers.

Operation went well. I survived. Very sore and allot of healing to be done and further investigating to be done. Thought you would all find it funny that just before I went under I was excitedly telling eveyone in the operating theater that it was Richard's birthday 🎂. They wondered whom he was and then I said MacGyver and got a few "oh wow! Yeah know him!" I was about to start talking about the fan birthday wishes projects and then yep.. Blank

Take care all

Xoxo
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Glad the operation went well.

Hope the healing post-surgery goes well also!
B
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

SciFiChic:So glad you're out of surgery and beginning to heal! Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery!
:heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"