Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

GWhite

Re: Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

Post by GWhite » Thu May 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Monika,
Yellow duckies are the best. I had to laugh the first time I saw that pic. Ever since then I think about RDA when I see them. I’ve never come across them the way you did though. Thank you for sharing! Made my day.

Monika

Post by Monika » Thu May 07, 2020 6:43 pm

GWhite wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 2:43 pm
Monika,
Yellow duckies are the best. I had to laugh the first time I saw that pic. Ever since then I think about RDA when I see them. I’ve never come across them the way you did though. Thank you for sharing! Made my day.
Hi GWhite,
I am glad, my pleasure.

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."

Catarina Cid

Post by Catarina Cid » Sun May 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Hi there!
All my friends know that I'm a MacGyver's fan. And usually, when someting is broken or needs a fixing, they call me or wait that I have some ideia or solution on that. ;)
About the yellow ducks:
Here in Portugal we have a Duck Store, since March2017. It was the third on Europe, after Amsterdam and Barcelona. There you can find, not only the Yellow tradicional ones, but with diferent themes, for example the Darth Vader Duck ; ).
Since that Richard's photo with the yellow ducks in the hotel, now I always relate then with him : ).
Have a nice day! Today it's cloudy in Lisbon but hot.
See you

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sun May 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Hi, Catarina Cid - Love your name! :D :D :D

Here in North Carolina, USA today it is cool. But it will be very hot by the end of this coming week.

That's a neat story about the Duck store. You, like a lot of folks around here, think of RDA when they see ducks!

Cute!

Glad you are here. Hope to see you around the forum.
B