My new video

Beata

Re: My new video

Post by Beata »

Sorry Beata, coud you please write another word for "blow him up". Probably an american joke, but I don't understand...
Apologize me
Sorry Karine I am referring to the shot where Debra tries to kill MacGyver by putting a bomb in his boat, and his injury is to the eyes. Therefore 'A Sight for Sore Eyes' which Debra actually says toward the end of the part where they are in the garage on a rainy night and MacGyver realizes Debra is trying to kill him. I forget about the language barrier hope that helps.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Beata wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:29 am
Sorry Beata, coud you please write another word for "blow him up". Probably an american joke, but I don't understand...
Apologize me
Sorry Karine I am referring to the shot where Debra tries to kill MacGyver by putting a bomb in his boat, and his injury is to the eyes. Therefore 'A Sight for Sore Eyes' which Debra actually says toward the end of the part where they are in the garage on a rainy night and MacGyver realizes Debra is trying to kill him. I forget about the language barrier hope that helps.

Ohhh yeah ooffff couuuuse... Silly me... Now it is 8.30 am... My brain is waking ... and yes Debbie ..deborah... And blow up... make an explosion...
sorry Beata. Thanks for having taken time to explain...
Next time I will sleep and I ask you after.... :lol: :lol:
Beata

Post by Beata »

It's OK Karine :lol:
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Beata

Post by Beata »

This youtube video I put up about Richard receiving his honors from the Air Force has exploded with comments and views. Check it out it is really good.

https://youtu.be/ThDRq5FPM-A