RDA Trivia

bftlovesRDA

Re: RDA Trivia

Post by bftlovesRDA »

They gave each other a big hugs, while the audience all went awwwww and whooped. Mind you, they were standing on stage with their arms wrapped around each other, and each of them was still holding a wireless mike. Still in the hug, RDA lifted his mike and said clearly, "So how's the husband?"
Hi Beth - (got it now... :D ) - Thank you for all those added details of that special moment!!!!! :D :D :D

"So, how's the husband?" ----- LOVE IT!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:D :D :D :D :D
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Is this photo from that scenario?

MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Is this photo from that scenario?
It sure looks like it!

Here are a couple more items from before AT arrived:

mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

MacBeth wrote:
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Is this photo from that scenario?
It sure looks like it!

Here are a couple more items from before AT arrived:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my, they're awesome!
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Caty wrote:Although he is the same person and I love him anyway, his eyes are the most expressive eyes I've ever seen.
To change them this way made him look so usual (don't get me wrong, I hope I choose the right word)
You were close with the right word, but I think you were looking for the word "Unusual" ;) I am amazed my how many people are on this forum from different countries and who speak different languages and yet you write in English SO WELL I would think it was your first language! I find that so impressive :)
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Image
Amanda is a lucky woman lol :mrgreen:
MacBeth wrote:Image
AWWWW! He's so cute! He can never seem to sit still, and even in this picture you can tell that he's fidgeting around. HE'S ADORABLE! :oops:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Beth - GREAT memes - (is that the word?)

Yes, in many of the videos I have seen of RDA at the Cons, he uses the portable microphones like a razor..... :D :shock: :lol: You captured those sequences perfectly!

Mac/Jack#1Fan - You said:
AWWWW! He's so cute! He can never seem to sit still, and even in this picture you can tell that he's fidgeting around. HE'S ADORABLE! :oops:
Yes, I have noticed that he cannot seem to sit still - both in the con appearances and in his TV interviews. I am wondering if it is primarily just his nature to fidget or is it a result of the surgeries, primarily the back surgery, he has had. I know on one of the Arsenio Hall interviews, he brought out a back pillow to cushion him after he had had back surgery that year. That kind of surgery can leave a person unable to "sit in one spot" for very long. So, I dunno....just wondering out loud.

The hug and kiss from RDA to AT (and her return hug and kiss) are just soooooo awesome. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
B
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Thank you, B! They aren't precisely memes in this case: they're LOLs. Some people call them macros as a generic term, but I prefer to call them LOLs. As LOLs, they are examples of a specific meme.

Not only does RDA fidget generally -- he fiddles with whatever is around. You can see it all the time in MacGyver and Stargate! He was fiddling with his microphone on stage at Gatecon, and at one point pretended to shave with it, which gave me the inspiration for both LOLs.

He also pretended to interview his can of Red Bull:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OH - "They aren't precisely memes in this case: they're LOLs" - I should know that from the thread filled with your terrific LOL's. (I usually just look, read, laugh on that thread....no need to comment...they are all so good).

:lol: :lol: :lol: Interviewing the can..... :D :D :D

I do hope that someone (perhaps one of our own) who is attending the next Con will be able to record as much wonderful photos as you did and as others did of these previous Cons....Then you can caption those as well!
B