RDA Trivia

bftlovesRDA

Re: RDA Trivia

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Darling wrote:
My brain melted!
But I didn't realize because after that hug I tumbled away and needed all my concentration to keep my legs moving!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Darling, you convinced me. I'm going to ask for a hug too.

What is going to happen afterwards? I don't know :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I hope I'll survive...
darling

Post by darling »

tvero80 wrote:Darling, you convinced me. I'm going to ask for a hug too.

What is going to happen afterwards? I don't know :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I hope I'll survive...
Yeah! *highfive* You will regret nothing! I promise! :D
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Jemster wrote:Just watched it and you are so different than what I pictured (which was shorter and dark hair). Such a pretty lady! And I'm not just saying that because you run this site. No, really. ;-)
My hair was pretty short and dark, though I am pretty tall.

I look quite different now! My hair is longer and lighter. And of course I'm 12 years older! :D

The joke had been that whenever someone tried to take a picture of me, back in those days, I usually was also taking a picture and had a camera in front of my face. So, when I made my TV "debut," my online friends found a lot of humor in the fact that I still had a camera in front of my face! :lol:

Kate
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Caty wrote:can anybody tell me what he did to his hair? He's a blond!!And much more serious - what's with his eyes? They look so light, not the usual chocolate brown but almost hazel
Beth gave the right answers, I just wanted to comment lol :D

I liked his hair both ways, brown and blonde. The blonde came on so slowly, they dyed it more and more as the season progressed that I didn't really see the change because I think it happened gradually. And I LOVE his bangs in season 7, so cute!

His eyes though... I'm not too crazy about the contacts. I think they take away the warmth from his eyes. Their expressiveness is still there, but the warmth is gone. I always think he has the warmest brown eyes :oops:
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

KateR wrote:
Jemster wrote:Just watched it and you are so different than what I pictured (which was shorter and dark hair). Such a pretty lady! And I'm not just saying that because you run this site. No, really. ;-)

I look quite different now! My hair is longer and lighter. And of course I'm 12 years older! :D

The joke had been that whenever someone tried to take a picture of me, back in those days, I usually was also taking a picture and had a camera in front of my face. So, when I made my TV "debut," my online friends found a lot of humor in the fact that I still had a camera in front of my face! :lol:

Kate
Hmmm...I thought it looked a dark orange or a red in the episode. Hmmm. Maybe I have to watch it again.

Michelle
Caty

Post by Caty »

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:
Caty wrote:can anybody tell me what he did to his hair? He's a blond!!And much more serious - what's with his eyes? They look so light, not the usual chocolate brown but almost hazel
Beth gave the right answers, I just wanted to comment lol :D

I liked his hair both ways, brown and blonde. The blonde came on so slowly, they dyed it more and more as the season progressed that I didn't really see the change because I think it happened gradually. And I LOVE his bangs in season 7, so cute!

His eyes though... I'm not too crazy about the contacts. I think they take away the warmth from his eyes. Their expressiveness is still there, but the warmth is gone. I always think he has the warmest brown eyes :oops:
Exactly my thoughts!
I could get used to the hair color but not to his eyes, never!
Although he is the same person and I love him anyway, his eyes are the most expressive eyes I've ever seen.
To change them this way made him look so usual (don't get me wrong, I hope I choose the right word) :shock:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote:

Kate
I saw you at the beginning of the episode shaking hands with the Senator. And indeed you took a picture .Must have been very funny to be 'part of it' :)

Véronique
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

KateR wrote:The joke had been that whenever someone tried to take a picture of me, back in those days, I usually was also taking a picture and had a camera in front of my face. So, when I made my TV "debut," my online friends found a lot of humor in the fact that I still had a camera in front of my face!
That is simply perfect! I'm going to have to rewatch that episode as soon as I get home again.
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

bftlovesRDA wrote:THANKS FOR THE GRAPHIC and the description of when Amanda Tapping made a surprise visit and what was said then. LOVE IT! You are very fortunate to have witnessed that lovely couple together on stage being cute together...and funny!
It was a GREAT moment! He didn't know she was going to be there, and neither did the audience! (Well, as far as I know, he didn't. He certainly acted surprised. But he IS an actor.)

Let me try to remember a few more details . . . it was the final day's Q&A, and (if I'm remembering right) someone had just asked him a question about who was the best kisser of all the women he'd kissed on TV. He pretty much dodged that question, blaming his bad memory, and then AT came out from backstage (which was an entrance through a Stargate) and offered to help remind him!

They gave each other a big hugs, while the audience all went awwwww and whooped. Mind you, they were standing on stage with their arms wrapped around each other, and each of them was still holding a wireless mike. Still in the hug, RDA lifted his mike and said clearly, "So how's the husband?"

(By the way, just call me Beth.)