Fires in CA.

ttrana

Fires in CA.

Post by ttrana »

Is RDA in the line of fires in CA? If so stay safe and everyone else who lives there. So much sadness in CA right now. Thoughts and Prayers to everyone.
Annelies

Re: Fires in CA.

Post by Annelies »

I certainly hope he and the dogs are okay.. just heared the fires reached Malibu😕
Thinking of all the people who lost someone or had to leave their homes..
Last edited by Annelies on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of love,

Lies

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

It's very disaster and sad ! :( I hope Richard is in safety with Andy and Puppy... Lots people in Malibu have been moved because of danger. When you have news, please give us them
Beata

Post by Beata »

I saw some pics but I did not know the fires were reaching Malibu. Hopefully RDA and the dogs will be safe. I would imagine Malibu would have great facilities for people in harms way.

I also hear about the bar shootings in L.A., it is very sad, the world we live in can be frightening at times. I don't listen to the news on TV anymore because it is only political and seems sensationalistic. Rather read the internet for specific news of interest.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

The photos are frightening. I hope everyone will be OK
Djaïpur

Post by Djaïpur »

(I was dead = Fake news! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I'm hanging on my computer about CA wildfires news! It's absolutly awful to watch these videos, pictures... No news from my LA Sea Shepherd collegue who live in Malibu. :shock:
Hope to hear from him and Rick very soon...
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Just saw on the news that all of Malibu is under evacuation orders. I've never been by RDA's place so I have no idea what the area looks like (other than a few pictures posted in the Architectural Digest). Everything is so close together, I'd hate to see what would happen if the fires reach the area. Praying that everyone stays safe.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Caty

Post by Caty »

I just read about the wildfires in CA!
It must be devastating to leave your home and you don't know if you find it again when you come back.
The firefighters found some people dead already, they died in their cars. That is so sad :cry: :cry:
I hope Richard and his people (dogs ;) )are o.k.

Please stay safe!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

PamK1950 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:21 am Just saw on the news that all of Malibu is under evacuation orders. I've never been by RDA's place so I have no idea what the area looks like (other than a few pictures posted in the Architectural Digest). Everything is so close together, I'd hate to see what would happen if the fires reach the area. Praying that everyone stays safe.
Praying with you for Richard and everyone in the fire's path to stay safe. Will be sooooo sad if he loses his home to the fires though. Praying that even this tragedy might not take place.

Kate, please if you hear anything from him, please let us know. (I know you will).
B
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

Hi everyone,

Paul Brown post a message earlier today on Facebook to tell that Richard and the dogs are ok.