RDA Memes

MacBeth

Re: RDA Memes

Post by MacBeth »

Is there any way to keep the lettering from landing on top of the faces? I know that can be a real problem with the meme templates. I have to do a lot of fiddling with my layouts to keep the faces (and other worthwhile parts) from being covered up by the text. :geek:
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

MacBeth wrote:Is there any way to keep the lettering from landing on top of the faces?
:lol: Of coarse, there must be lol. I was making them that way ON PURPOSE! :lol: I just liked the way they looked... I dunno why :lol:

But sure, there's got to be a way :D I was planning on MAYBE making some more tonight (If I look at some RDA pics and feel inspired that it ;) ) and I'll check into it. I think its mainly going to depend on the picture, like where the faces are and all that.... but I'll see what I can do ;) :D
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

This thread is a little quiet.....

I just made this.... Can anyone think if there are any other drug references?

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Fantastic Memes - Mac_Jack_fangirl!!! :D :D :D

The only other reference to drugs I can think of is the one where Jack repeats what Daniel says is the description of Hathor (from back in her day) - Jack calls her the queen of sex, drugs, and rock and roll.....but I know that reference is not about himself and drugs.....just another one with "drugs" in the wording.

LOVE the ones you have picked!
B
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Isn't there a line in "Divide and Conquer" about doing the "strapped-to-a-bed-and-drugged" thing?
mac_jack_fangirl

MacBeth wrote:Isn't there a line in "Divide and Conquer" about doing the "strapped-to-a-bed-and-drugged" thing?
Aha, yes, I remember that one now.

Oh, there's the Broca Divide thing as well.....
mac_jack_fangirl

Found this tonight :D

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Mac_Jack_fangirl - can't think of any other references to Jack and drugs - but thanks for the great ones you have posted.

I found a couple of photos that cry out for captions so thought I would post them here hoping you or someone might be able to turn them into one of your brilliant Memes:

B
wackyjacqs

Post by wackyjacqs »

Some of those memes are hilarious!
bftlovesRDA wrote:I found a couple of photos that cry out for captions so thought I would post them here hoping you or someone might be able to turn them into one of your brilliant Memes:

I'm not great at coming up with slogans, but I couldn't resist having a go at these.

mac_jack_fangirl

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: