Guess the RDA Screenshot

User avatar
Jack(s)
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Location: UK

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by Jack(s) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:20 am

nope, can't even click it on. well never mind. have a go b and I hope i can see the next one :)
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

calypso17
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by calypso17 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Hello lovely people 😀!

At this moment Jack(s) should have receive the pic in his "private message", toes and fingers crossed but the last time we had to do this : it worked ! 😉😀

Now my friends i can tell you that this pic is from a season 3 episode... and in order to test your memory, in this episode Jack made a joke, typical of O'neill, about one weapon he has a liking for...😂😂

Happy guessing !
Take good care of you my Friends 🙂.

Bye for now.
Calypso.

calypso17
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by calypso17 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:02 pm

Arghhh! So so sorry for the huge mistake... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jack(s) should have receiveD the pic....
🤬🤬😡😡😡!!!!

I need a teacher !

I give you my word that i'm trying the best i can to learn this language, i'm not a quitter so i'll carry on with learning English 😤😤😉 !!!

Thank you so much for your patience... and once again i'm ashamed and truly sorry :oops: :oops:

Good bye for now my friends.
Calypso.

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 5977
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by bftlovesRDA » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:21 pm

No worries, Calypso...it will all work out.

Is your photo from Deadman Switch?
B

User avatar
Jack(s)
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Location: UK

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by Jack(s) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:45 pm

calypso17 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:02 pm
Arghhh! So so sorry for the huge mistake... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jack(s) should have receiveD the pic....
🤬🤬😡😡😡!!!!

I need a teacher !

I give you my word that i'm trying the best i can to learn this language, i'm not a quitter so i'll carry on with learning English 😤😤😉 !!!

Thank you so much for your patience... and once again i'm ashamed and truly sorry :oops: :oops:

Good bye for now my friends.
Calypso.
sorry, but i don`t understand you. You speak fantastic english and btw. my english is not perfect either. so we both lerning but please stop to put you self down... Nice pic you have choosen
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

calypso17
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by calypso17 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Hello lovely people 😃!

First of all, you're right my friend i have this bad habit "to put myself down"... It's a long family story... but i really need to get out of this habit ! Thank you Jack(s) for your words full of wisdom and benevolence, i truly do appreciate your friendly concern 🙂👍😉. Hey ! After all as i've always said you're a "bunch" of lovely people 😉!!

It took me longer than i thought before being able to join you here again : i'm still in the hospital. First, the doctors allowed me to move from my sterile room to a BIG NORMAL one😎, YIPPEE 🙃 ! Next they told me i'll have to stay there until i regain enough weight and so the strengths i lost ☹. Nowadays i weigh 32 kilograms (i guess it makes about 71 pounds) but i'm small 😁 !
I measure 1 meter and 52 centimeters.
Here comes the deal 😂 : the doctors want me to reach at least 42 kilograms (93 pounds ?) and then i should be able to go HOME 🏡.
I know it'll take time to gain 10 kilograms but you should see my new place, it's roomy, there's 2 windows so i can enjoy the sunny days, the TV screen is big and the more significant on my top list : when i'm not too tired i can go visit the kids 🤩😃🤩!! For the Easter week we organized a lot of surprises and a treasure hunt, we all had a blast and everybody, not only the children, are still talking about it today 😂😂😂!! Just for those precious instants i agree to stay as long as they want me to 😆😉👍.

Now that i've told you the "broad lines" about my last adventures in "GETBETTERLAND", it's time for me to make THE announcement 🥁🎺🥁🎶🎶 :

The winner is a well-known champion, loved and respected but no less feared by his opponents :
the Great, the Special and truly Unique bftlovesRDA🥇✌!

Once more bftlovesRDA you find the right answer, indeed this was a pic from the episode "Deadman Switch" 🙂😉!

CONGRATULATIONS bftlovesRDA ! 👏👏👏
Guess what ? You've won not a candy, not a cake, but a whole day to the fun fair !!! 🎠🎡🎢🚂🎪🎠🎡🎪💈🎠
(well, i'm sort of counting on your lively imagination 😁).

It's your turn my friend and once again BRAVO 😁😉!

Take good care of you lovely people !
Bye for now.

Calypso.

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 5977
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:53 pm

Thank you, Calypso, for that update and for the whole day at the fun fair.

So glad you are in a room with a nice window and a big TV., Also glad you got to help those kids have a great time!!!!

You are a very special person and here are hopes and prayers that you can gain that weight as the doctors want you to do.

Ok, time for a new screenshot to guess. Let's see. How about.....

Image
B

calypso17
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by calypso17 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:33 pm

Hello lovely people !

Thank you very much bftlovesRDA for your feedback joined to this photo, once more it's full of your kindness and your support always tinged with humor 😃😉👍. I'm glad you enjoyed your day at the fun fair 😂😁!

Whew !!! I ADORE the pic you've chosen 😍👍😊!
You always found very beautiful screenshots but this one has his place on my top 3 for good 😃😉.

Having no certitude at all, i'm going to try my luck🤔... so my answer is : "Allegiance" ???
Toes and fingers crossed, on this one i'll truly need it !

Take good care of you lovely people
Bye for now
Calypso.

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by JackGywer » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:05 pm

calypso17 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:35 pm
Hello lovely people 😃!

First of all, you're right my friend i have this bad habit "to put myself down"... It's a long family story... but i really need to get out of this habit ! Thank you Jack(s) for your words full of wisdom and benevolence, i truly do appreciate your friendly concern 🙂👍😉. Hey ! After all as i've always said you're a "bunch" of lovely people 😉!!

It took me longer than i thought before being able to join you here again : i'm still in the hospital. First, the doctors allowed me to move from my sterile room to a BIG NORMAL one😎, YIPPEE 🙃 ! Next they told me i'll have to stay there until i regain enough weight and so the strengths i lost ☹. Nowadays i weigh 32 kilograms (i guess it makes about 71 pounds) but i'm small 😁 !
I measure 1 meter and 52 centimeters.
Here comes the deal 😂 : the doctors want me to reach at least 42 kilograms (93 pounds ?) and then i should be able to go HOME 🏡.
I know it'll take time to gain 10 kilograms but you should see my new place, it's roomy, there's 2 windows so i can enjoy the sunny days, the TV screen is big and the more significant on my top list : when i'm not too tired i can go visit the kids 🤩😃🤩!! For the Easter week we organized a lot of surprises and a treasure hunt, we all had a blast and everybody, not only the children, are still talking about it today 😂😂😂!! Just for those precious instants i agree to stay as long as they want me to 😆😉👍.

Now that i've told you the "broad lines" about my last adventures in "GETBETTERLAND", it's time for me to make THE announcement 🥁🎺🥁🎶🎶 :

The winner is a well-known champion, loved and respected but no less feared by his opponents :
the Great, the Special and truly Unique bftlovesRDA🥇✌!

Once more bftlovesRDA you find the right answer, indeed this was a pic from the episode "Deadman Switch" 🙂😉!

CONGRATULATIONS bftlovesRDA ! 👏👏👏
Guess what ? You've won not a candy, not a cake, but a whole day to the fun fair !!! 🎠🎡🎢🚂🎪🎠🎡🎪💈🎠
(well, i'm sort of counting on your lively imagination 😁).

It's your turn my friend and once again BRAVO 😁😉!

Take good care of you lovely people !
Bye for now.

Calypso.

I keep my fingers crossed for you, that you somehow manage to gain weight. There's a lot of hard work waiting for you. But I'm sure you can do it !!! You've done so much, then you're gonna grab that too.

Image
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 5977
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by bftlovesRDA » Thu May 02, 2019 1:47 am

calypso17 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:33 pm
Hello lovely people !

Thank you very much bftlovesRDA for your feedback joined to this photo, once more it's full of your kindness and your support always tinged with humor 😃😉👍. I'm glad you enjoyed your day at the fun fair 😂😁!

Whew !!! I ADORE the pic you've chosen 😍👍😊!
You always found very beautiful screenshots but this one has his place on my top 3 for good 😃😉.

Having no certitude at all, i'm going to try my luck🤔... so my answer is : "Allegiance" ???
Toes and fingers crossed, on this one i'll truly need it !

Take good care of you lovely people
Bye for now
Calypso.
You are quite correct, Calypso - it is Allegiance! Your turn and Hope you are doing well. :D :D :D
B

Post Reply