Guess the RDA Screenshot

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Is it the episode BIRTHDAY?
Kti

Post by Kti »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Is it the episode BIRTHDAY?
YES Nicole, it's 'Birthday'! :D
Love him so overtaxed by the situation ;).
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Yes, I love Rick's look too in this episode. He was so scared and confused, but so happy and relieved at the end when he held the baby in his arms. He had such a sweet, heartfelt smile. He was glowing from happiness. Great episode. Well, it's supposed to be my turn for the next screenshot, but unfortunately I don't know how to do it, so I'll give my turn to one of you ladies to proceed with the next screenshot, but I'd appreciate it, if someone could explain in detail the whole procedure. Thank you.
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Yes, I love Rick's look too in this episode. He was so scared and confused, but so happy and relieved at the end when he held the baby in his arms. He had such a sweet, heartfelt smile. He was glowing from happiness. Great episode. Well, it's supposed to be my turn for the next screenshot, but unfortunately I don't know how to do it, so I'll give my turn to one of you ladies to proceed with the next screenshot, but I'd appreciate it, if someone could explain in detail the whole procedure. Thank you.
The best thing is to get a free photobucket account where you can upload pictures to. http://www.photobucket.com/

Some people like to take their own screenshots of the programmes, and some just take some that are already available. I like to use a variety of different options that are available.

http://www.rdanderson.com/ of course :D http://rda-forever.com/ http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php or just google for a photo :D

Save it to your computer and then upload to your photobucket account and post the code here so the photo shows up. It's best to rename the photo to something that doesn't have any connection to whatever episode it is; that makes the challenge easier.

Hope that helps you and if you need help just let us know.

Seeing as no one else took up the offer, I'll post one!
mac_jack_fangirl

I know this is easy but I watched it the other night......

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I don't know what episode that is (except that it was when Jack was a General so one it could be is Zero Hour - is that the name?) but I do know this is a thunkworthy screencap (as they all are really). Love the hair especially!
B
mac_jack_fangirl

bftlovesRDA wrote:I don't know what episode that is (except that it was when Jack was a General so one it could be is Zero Hour - is that the name?) but I do know this is a thunkworthy screencap (as they all are really). Love the hair especially!
Hehe, thought you'd like it :D

Nope, not Zero Hour. He should have two stars and not just the one on his collars (that should give you a hint).... you see lots of goofs with stuff like that.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes - :D - LOVE it. Not just the hair but the look in those eyes. And the expression - the furrowed brow and the way his mouth looks.....well.... THUNK (oops, wrong thread....)

Well, I give up on the episode name. Let's see who can guess it. I'll just drool over the picture(s).....
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Yes - :D - LOVE it. Not just the hair but the look in those eyes. And the expression - the furrowed brow and the way his mouth looks.....well.... THUNK (oops, wrong thread....)

Well, I give up on the episode name. Let's see who can guess it. I'll just drool over the picture(s).....
He looks really sweet ;)
Where is the drool bucket, if you need it ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it Avalon?
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Kti

Post by Kti »

My first inspiration: The Shroud.
Suddenly a star is gone and then back again... but no, the background does not fit. :?
Damn complicated :!: