Guess the RDA Screenshot

calypso17

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by calypso17 »

Hello lovely people 😀!

Apparently my date of birth has changed... Considering the multitude of gifts i'm only beginning to discover, to appreciate and to savour : i'm certain today's my new birthday 🙂😃 !
It's started with JackGywer's feedback wich is with no contest an absolute gem, even now i can't look at it without laughing heartily 😄😆! Thank you so much J.K, because of you i've added to my diet 2 bananas per day !
Stay tuned my friends, soon there'll be a new video on line : a wrestling match between my new friend Gorilla and me. He should start training right now because he doesn't stand a chance... I can feel the BANANA'S POWER already 🍌🍌💪💪💪🍌🍌!!!
After this first delicious present, i noticed (and i'm sure you did too😍😉) that "🧚‍♀️Fairy Kate🧚‍♀️" has made discreetly (as usual 😘), a lot of recent updates regarding our very loved and most important human being/actor/Dogs Whisperer 😉😀 ! Thank you very much "🧚‍♀️Fairy Kate🧚‍♀️", without doubt today's my new birthday !
Having received so many gifts, i was thinking that this birthday was one of the best i have ever had 🙂, then i saw Beata's video... It was the icing on my cake 🎂😋😃!
Beautiful photos and clips, amazing how you really managed to choose the perfect music Beata 👏, it gives your video moment of great intensity👍! You've made an outstanding video clip ! Very well done, what a good job !
Thank you so much Beata for sharing this new present with us 😘😃😀!
And to finish this unbelievable day, i'm discovering that i've made the right guess at finding bftlovesRDA's last screenshot ! I LOVE this pic 🤩, yes...i am repeating myself...and yes, i'm doing it on purpose :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: I LOVE this pic !!!
So, i did win... but this time i've truly found the right answer by sheer luck :oops: :oops: :oops:...
Before asking a nice nurse to bring me back a lottery ticket :D :lol: :D , i wish you all a very happy guessing with this new pic 😉🤞😀!

Now i'm afraid to close my eyes to discover finally that this whole day was only a dream. Blink...Blink...Blink...Blink,blink,blink...blink...
No...not a dream !!!
HIP HIP HURRAH !!! 🤩😃😄😆🙂😀🤩 YIPPEE !!!

What a day ! Take good care of you lovely people and don't forget :
"...The proper function of man is to live, not to exist..." Jack London.

Bye for now my friends 😉!
Calypso.
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

what for great news. hope you had a fantastic day. happy second birthday 😊😊😊😊😊

i would say it's from season 7. but no idea with episode. may be I find out before some one is faster 🤣🤣🤣
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

Hi lovely people !

A little hint ? It's a pic from an episode of the season 5...

Good luck everybody !

Bye for now my friends 😀!
Calypso.
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

mhm, ride of passage?
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

calypso17 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:52 pm Hello lovely people 😀!

Apparently my date of birth has changed... Considering the multitude of gifts i'm only beginning to discover, to appreciate and to savour : i'm certain today's my new birthday 🙂😃 !
It's started with JackGywer's feedback wich is with no contest an absolute gem, even now i can't look at it without laughing heartily 😄😆! Thank you so much J.K, because of you i've added to my diet 2 bananas per day !
Stay tuned my friends, soon there'll be a new video on line : a wrestling match between my new friend Gorilla and me. He should start training right now because he doesn't stand a chance... I can feel the BANANA'S POWER already 🍌🍌💪💪💪🍌🍌!!!
After this first delicious present, i noticed (and i'm sure you did too😍😉) that "🧚‍♀️Fairy Kate🧚‍♀️" has made discreetly (as usual 😘), a lot of recent updates regarding our very loved and most important human being/actor/Dogs Whisperer 😉😀 ! Thank you very much "🧚‍♀️Fairy Kate🧚‍♀️", without doubt today's my new birthday !
Having received so many gifts, i was thinking that this birthday was one of the best i have ever had 🙂, then i saw Beata's video... It was the icing on my cake 🎂😋😃!
Beautiful photos and clips, amazing how you really managed to choose the perfect music Beata 👏, it gives your video moment of great intensity👍! You've made an outstanding video clip ! Very well done, what a good job !
And to finish this unbelievable day, i'm discovering that i've made the right guess at finding bftlovesRDA's last screenshot ! I LOVE this pic 🤩, yes...i am repeating myself...and yes, i'm doing it on purpose :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: I LOVE this pic !!!
So, i did win... but this time i've truly found the right answer by sheer luck :oops: :oops: :oops:...
Before asking a nice nurse to bring me back a lottery ticket :D :lol: :D , i wish you all a very happy guessing with this new pic 😉🤞😀!

Now i'm afraid to close my eyes to discover finally that this whole day was only a dream. Blink...Blink...Blink...Blink,blink,blink...blink...
No...not a dream !!!
HIP HIP HURRAH !!! 🤩😃😄😆🙂😀🤩 YIPPEE !!!

What a day ! Take good care of you lovely people and don't forget :
"...The proper function of man is to live, not to exist..." Jack London.

Bye for now my friends 😉!
Calypso.
Now I have to thank you. You made me laugh a lot today, on an otherwise bad day. Thanks for that!

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Beata

Post by Beata »

Hello lovely people 😀!

Before asking a nice nurse to bring me back a lottery ticket :D :lol: :D , i wish you all a very happy guessing with
You are so welcome glad to add to your happiness. Happy new Birthday :lol: :lol: Enjoy! Enjoy!
Love Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

Hello lovely people 😀!

Nice try Jack(s) but it's not a pic from " rite of passage" my friend...well you all deserve at least another hint : aren't you always as good as gold 😇 ?
In this episode Jack gets hurt (again !) 😉🤔!
Happy guessing 😃 !
Bye-bye i must leave you, i've got some bananas to eat YUM-YUM 🍌🍌😋😃😋, thanks J.K. 👌😉!

Take good care of you lovely people 😀!
Calypso.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I know the answer, but I'll wait a while...............
In the meantime I will spend time on my new Banana swing :P

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I love the banana theme - Calypso and JK. The banana swing idea is cute and I have had some bananas in honor of Calypso's post.

I do NOT know the identity of the screenshot - maybe others do. But please don't wait too long, JK, to post your guess. I am stumped.
B
Monika

Post by Monika »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:36 pm I love the banana theme - Calypso and JK. The banana swing idea is cute and I have had some bananas in honor of Calypso's post.

I do NOT know the identity of the screenshot - maybe others do. But please don't wait too long, JK, to post your guess. I am stumped.

Hello everybody,
I can only guess. :?: :roll:
Unfortunately, I do not know the original title of the episode :idea:
Maybe the keywords will suffice: Tonani, Ghosts of the Salish Indians, Trinium
:?: :idea: :cry:

From Monika with love!
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."