Guess the RDA Screenshot

MacBeth

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by MacBeth »

B, it looks as if your work firewall blocks Dropbox but not Photobucket. The big surprise, actually, is that it didn't block Zuzik.

Anyway -- Claudia, what've you got for us for the next screenshot? :)
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Indeed! Don't you keep us waiting :lol:
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

Yes you're right cmbj67.
It's your turn :)
Caty wrote:By the way, incredible banner, zuzik :D
I love it.
Thank you! :)
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Sorry for the delay :oops: :oops: Next time I'll be faster. Promise. :)

Here's a new screencap :D

Claudia
mac_jack_fangirl

This is the one where he takes out a bad guy by throwing a tin at his head :lol: and then another one with cayenne pepper (I think) mixed in a hot water bottle :lol: all while having a cold. Doesnt he sound adorable all congested. Nikki comes and asksfor help and her doggie lpicks Mac and he giggles.

Off the top of my head I can't remember the episode name although it may come to me :D
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Blow Out, the episodes name is Blow Out lol :D
mac_jack_fangirl

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:Blow Out, the episodes name is Blow Out lol :D
Ahh yes, gotta blow that gunk from his head before Nikki gets blown up ;)

I'm not at my computer otherwise I could have looked it up.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Here's a new screencap
This doesn't count - cause I don't know the name of the episode....but it's the one when MacGyver is sick with a terrible cold. He is in a grocery store which is in the midst of being robbed by a couple of thugs and he of course stops the robbery in its tracks. Pete keeps telling him to go home and stop spreading his germs....so he goes home and does tne inverted hanging out thing (over a humidifier or something like that?) Meanwhile, Nikki witnessed a terrorist explosion (of a post office, I think) and now she is being hunted and the terrorists are trying to kill her and she comes over to see MacGyver. They don't get along at this point....so the fact that she is actually going to Mac for help tells how desperate she is for his help. Mac has looked at her personal file in Pete's office in order to see if he can track down potential suspects and he learns that Nikki's former husband's death was somehow related to Nikki's former job....and now she tells people she is divorced (I think) not that her husband is dead. Anyway, when Nikki finds out Mac has seen her personal file, she is horrified and leaves his house in a huff because even though she needs his help, she is furious at him for seeing her personal file......

WHEW - there is more.....so I know the episode but not the name of it. Do I get honorable mention? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really - it's okay since I can't name the episode....I will look forward to learning what it is.

OH THERE IT IS! Blow Out! Good title. Congrats and may the game continue!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Mac_Jack_fangirl - YES - you remembered the same episode.....just not the name.

Mac/Jack#1Fan - YOU GOT THE NAME OF THE EPISODE. Nice to know what the episode was called.

I am now rewatching the MacGyver episodes and one of these days will catch up with you all..... :D
B
mac_jack_fangirl

Yes, bftlovesRDA, I do beliebe that earns an honourable mention. If people didn't know what the episode was all about, we told them :D