Guess the RDA Screenshot

bftlovesRDA

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Calypso - you go ahead and guess....I am clueless.
B
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

Thanks and OK bftlovesRDA, if i do win this one i'll make my best to find a next cool and easy pic with many helpful details :) :) :D

So J.K. my answer is "Proving ground". :D

Bye for tonight my friends (10:00 pm here in France).

During the night there's a new nurse in Oncology, she is HUGE and has no sens of humour at all !! She scared the hell out of me :? !!! I'm hiding my phone under my pillow like a kid when i heard her coming near my room , i'm 48 for crying out loud :lol: :lol: :lol:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Wow - you are a brave soul! TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU! And I hope your guess is correct.
B
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

calypso17 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:11 pm Thanks and OK bftlovesRDA, if i do win this one i'll make my best to find a next cool and easy pic with many helpful details :) :) :D

So J.K. my answer is "Proving ground". :D

Bye for tonight my friends (10:00 pm here in France).

During the night there's a new nurse in Oncology, she is HUGE and has no sens of humour at all !! She scared the hell out of me :? !!! I'm hiding my phone under my pillow like a kid when i heard her coming near my room , i'm 48 for crying out loud :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Somehow we are all like children.
I hope you could outsmart this nurse.
Even without knowing her, a completely unsympathetic woman for me ......... people without humor are scary. Take care, dear!

By the way, your answer is correct! It is from "Proving Ground". Love the episode.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

Hi lovely people :) !

Sorry for the delay but i've got some good news i'd like to share with you :)

Yesterday the doc payed me a surprise visit, the last chemo has gone well and so my immune defense system's improving a lot : it could stop Unas, Goa'ulds, Replicators, Ori... 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
So if i continue to behave very well (the oncologist's words :lol: this guy is really funny !), they'll let me get out of "my sterile bubble" in 15 days and after another week they'll let me go back HOME :D :D :D !!!
I want to thank you for your incredible support wich is really touching and helping me a lot :) :) :D !

Now let's have fun ! Game must go on ;) :) !
I hope this one will be easy enough for everybody, good luck !

Good bye for now my friends !
Calypso.
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

don't know the screen shot (i am crap in stuff like that) but i am so so happy for you. i lost a few friends to cancer and i am general so happy for everybode who fight and win over it. you go and take one step at the time calypso. congrats again :)
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

calypso17 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:37 pm Hi lovely people :) !

Yesterday the doc payed me a surprise visit, the last chemo has gone well and so my immune defense system's improving a lot : it could stop Unas, Goa'ulds, Replicators, Ori... 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
So if i continue to behave very well (the oncologist's words :lol: this guy is really funny !), they'll let me get out of "my sterile bubble" in 15 days and after another week they'll let me go back HOME :D :D :D !!!
I want to thank you for your incredible support wich is really touching and helping me a lot :) :) :D !

Calypso.
Yeah, good news.
I'm really happy for you :)

My answer for the challange is:
Reckoning, Part 1

that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

calypso17 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:37 pm Hi lovely people :) !

Calypso.
Way to go, Calypso. Keep on fighting girl, you will make it.
Glad to hear the good news, I hope that you'll take the doctor's advice and be a very good girl, so you can go home soon.
Big hugs from Germany with looooong arms😘

Btw....no clue at the moment which episode the picture is from... :lol: :lol:

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

You're truly delightful people, you always take time to send nice messages and i like your great sense of humour more than anything in the whole galaxy :lol: :lol: :D :D ! Thank you so much !!!
Please take good care of yourself, of your relatives, and don't change a thing :). God bless you all my friends !

Now i'm more than proud and happy to make such a significant announcement : the winner of this Golden RDA (what ? :lol: ) is .... JackGywer !

Congratulations my friend, once again you found the good answer. You so deserve to win this extremely desired price which arouse envy all around the universe !

Enjoy the moment J.K. :), and have fun while you'll select the next pic, so we could all continue to lapse into our second childhood, making our sweet dream a neverending one :) :D :P :P !!

Bye for now campers 8-) :lol: !
Calypso.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Oh, I won a prize?

YEAH

Is the price a cake?

Look Jack is already getting big ears :lol: :lol: :lol: