Guess the RDA Screenshot

Jack(s)

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by Jack(s) »

JackGywer wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:41 pm Oh, I won a prize?

YEAH

Is the price a cake?

Look Jack is already getting big ears :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

JackGywer wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:41 pm Oh, I won a prize?

YEAH

Is the price a cake?

Look Jack is already getting big ears :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
I just can't stop laughing and smiling since i've seen your last masterpiece J.K. :lol: :lol: :lol: ! THANK YOU ! I'll need time to come around, first i'll have to regain my breath back ! :roll: :lol: :lol:
If i manage to survive, i'll be back in a few hours and if no friends got it before that time, i'll give my answer : the good one i hope. :roll: :?:

Bye for now ! And TYVM, that's soooo good to laugh : i'm certain it is the best medicine "Doctor J.K." :P :D
Calypso.
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

I promised to come back with an answer, so J.K. i'd say "Summit" ;) ?
But i also made a promise to be a good girl... It's bedtime here in France and to be honest i really don't want to play hide and seek with the HUGE scary nurse :oops: :oops: !!! Thanks but no thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

After this great funny day, i'm gonna sleep like a baby !
Take good care of you my friends :P

Bye for the night, or the day, or whatever... :lol:
Calypso.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I am happy to have prepared you a nice day :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uh, you better be a good girl so they'll let you go soon and you do not get in trouble with "Nurse Frankenstein" ;)
And your answer is correct! Your turn :P

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

Ssssshhhttttt🤫🤫🤫!!! I'm on a "recce"... with 5 friends we've created an organized resistance in order to gather "Intels" about the target designed as : Frankenstein :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (nice one J.K. 😂👍).
Our mission is to prevent her to reach the pediatric oncologic service on the second floor by ALL MEANS : "our children" are treated there... they need Toto not the weaken witch 😉 :P :) !

But first i've tallied our supplies and have a look at our C.O ! I couldn't tell if he was more angry than hungry ? :P :lol: !

And what about you ? Who could tell me from what episode that pic comes from ? :roll: ;) :) :) ?

I guess this one is easy, but it doesn't really matter as long as you find some fun, first just in trying to understand my English :oops: :oops: :lol:, then in reading the very smart and terribly amusing answers of all the lovely people of this so peaceful place (TYSM KATE 😘). I find all of this here among you and a lot more that words can''t express...

It's 03h00 a.m, i'll call my friend who has the opposite room of mine, that's funny because i can see some light coming from his "airlock", he's not sleeping : a man with a mission ! :P ;) :)
"Frankenstein" is still in the nurse office, probably asleep...03:20 a.m. now i've been relieved i'm going to catch some z's too ;) :)

Bye for now my friends ;) :P
Calypso.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Is there any news about "Frankenstein"?
Oh man, I hope she leaves her poisonous teeth
from the next generation :evil: :evil: :evil:

I think, I know the answer to your challenge, but I will wait ;)

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

Urgo! :D

Sorry to bug in like that, but it's been a while since I last found an answer ^^
BTW best recovery wishes to you Calypso!
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

First i'd like to thank you so much Juliette with lovely people like you i can only get better :P :) :P ! I'm considering myself a very lucky girl, i do have my Family and all of you are a huge part of it now : Jack(s), JackGywer, bftlovesRDA, Tvero80, Anja, Juliette.... just to name a few !!!!! And i'll answer to each of you with great pleasure, i just want to do it in good circumstances and not between two injections, X-Ray...well i'm sure you've got the idea :P :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
I'm not sure Mister Anderson (realizes) is aware of the importance of what he's giving to us through a free path of action always tinged with the most honest humanism.
Well, if he doesn't (to humble, to shy...?) i really hope that all of you my friends and first our "Fairly Kate" do realize the extent of your generosity !!!! HUMOUR and BENEVOLENCE are to be found in everything we talk about here 😃👍!

Now Juliette, it's time for me to roll out the red carpet ! :lol: :lol: CONGRATULATIONS !!! Of course the right anwer was "Urgo" 👏👏👏✌✌✌ :P :P :P :D :D :D !!!

So it's your turn to make us pursue this "wonderful" adventure :D :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Thanks ! Bye for now my friends.
Calypso.
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

calypso17 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:33 am First i'd like to thank you so much Juliette with lovely people like you i can only get better :P :) :P ! I'm considering myself a very lucky girl, i do have my Family and all of you are a huge part of it now : Jack(s), JackGywer, bftlovesRDA, Tvero80, Anja, Juliette.... just to name a few !!!!! And i'll answer to each of you with great pleasure, i just want to do it in good circumstances and not between two injections, X-Ray...well i'm sure you've got the idea :P :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
I'm not sure Mister Anderson (realizes) is aware of the importance of what he's giving to us through a free path of action always tinged with the most honest humanism.
Well, if he doesn't (to humble, to shy...?) i really hope that all of you my friends and first our "Fairly Kate" do realize the extent of your generosity !!!! HUMOUR and BENEVOLENCE are to be found in everything we talk about here 😃👍!

Now Juliette, it's time for me to roll out the red carpet ! :lol: :lol: CONGRATULATIONS !!! Of course the right anwer was "Urgo" 👏👏👏✌✌✌ :P :P :P :D :D :D !!!

So it's your turn to make us pursue this "wonderful" adventure :D :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Thanks ! Bye for now my friends.
Calypso.
so long it makes your stay a bit easier and you can have some fun, i do think, we all in here are all the way with you. i am looking forward to each day on your updates and when you talk of "Frankenstein" it puts a grin on my face. so take care calypso and god bless you

congratulations to Juliette :P
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

Hello! Sorry, I've been so busy these past few days..

You're very welcome Calypso ;)

Here's a new picture! :)