Guess the RDA Screenshot

MacBeth

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by MacBeth »

Good guess, but not correct. I'll post a hint later this evening if no-one has guessed by then.
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I'm seriously looking forward to the correct answer lol. I can't begin to guess again, because I have NO CLUE! :shock:

If no one guesses and you end up having to post a hint, then I'd probably take another stab at it. ;)

I didn't think my guess was right... I can't wait to know the answer :D
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Here's the hint: we're seeing the white singlet here because, in this episode, Mac has to change clothes, quickly, in an unusual situation.
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

The Heist?
If you can't say anything nice.....

DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

"TWICE STUNG" :)

And I have to say I saw the pic and knew it was not "LOST LOVE" because he never looks down in this scene and the window wasn't right and it drove me nuts that I knew I was right. I also knew it was either Season 2 or beginning of Season 3 because of the the hair. It was too light for Season 1, but now it just hit me in what ep he changed. Finally. ;)
'LEGEND' will be out on DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen. :)

polaris

Post by polaris »

My guess this is from "Twice Stung"
I remember there was one episode where Mac had to change clothes with another guy in order to be undercover.
He changed clothes in the back of a van.
polaris

Post by polaris »

ooh Ducky, you are 20 minutes faster than me lol
Sorry I didn't see your post above :mrgreen:
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Yes, it's "Twice Stung": the scene in which Mac changes into the con artist's white suit.

My apologies for not confirming more promptly; the hotel wireless was on the blink this morning, and we only just got into a new location and got online again.
DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

Here we go! :)

Have fun.

'LEGEND' will be out on DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen. :)

Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

MacBeth wrote:Yes, it's "Twice Stung": the scene in which Mac changes into the con artist's white suit.

Ohhhh, I remember now :D Of coarse, in the back of the truck when Mac changes quickly... Yup :D That one threw me off for some reason... I couldn't figure that out for the life of me :) Good one Beth :D

Oh boy... this next one.. I have no clue. Stargate isn't my best subject ;) :lol: This calls for Stargate experts!! Anyone? :)