My RDA Experience

Lillydivine

My RDA Experience

Post by Lillydivine »

First off, I have to say I received my very long awaited package today! When I say long, I mean since last July.
I got my personalized autograph from Richard!
I ordered it from Legends Canada last July. I heard from Paul Brown in August and then nothing. No responses to any of my emails.
I'm 100% sure that if it wasn't for Kate and Richard, I'd still be waiting and ignored.
Kate let Richard know what was happening. My experience and surprise was that he genuinely cared so much. I'm just one fan among thousands and he cared. He even knew me by name kind of thing. Richard took the time to get to the bottom of the situation. Within a couple of weeks, I not only got my autograph, but Richard even included 2 more autographs! I'm truly grateful to Kate and Richard. <3

I have no idea why my picture won't load.
Anyway, the autograph says "From Richard Dean Anderson to Susan A very patient woman! With love (heart drawn) Rick"
If they breathe, they live.
If they live, they feel.
If they feel, they love.
If they love, they are aware.
If they are aware, they have a soul.

Thank you Irina!
NiLa

Re: My RDA Experience

Post by NiLa »

Lillydivine wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:50 pm First off, I have to say I received my very long awaited package today! When I say long, I mean since last July.
I ordered it from Legends Canada last July. I heard from Paul Brown in August and then nothing. No responses to any of my emails.
I'm 100% sure that if it wasn't for Kate and Richard, I'd still be waiting and ignored.
Kate let Richard know what was happening. My experience and surprise was that he genuinely cared so much. I'm just one fan among thousands and he cared. He even knew me by name kind of thing. Richard took the time to get to the bottom of the situation. Within a couple of weeks, I not only got my autograph, but Richard even included 2 more autographs! I'm truly grateful to Kate and Richard. <3

Anyway, the autograph says "From Richard Dean Anderson to Susan A very patient woman! With love (heart drawn) Rick"
That's so sweet from him. I am very happy for you. Please try again to upload the picture, I would love to see it.

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Lillydivine wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:50 pm First off, I have to say I received my very long awaited package today! When I say long, I mean since last July.

Thats sweet of him..yes you are a patient woman waiting that long..I wish i had patients like that hehe ;)
Lillydivine

Post by Lillydivine »

NiLa wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:58 am That's so sweet from him. I am very happy for you. Please try again to upload the picture, I would love to see it.
Anja ;)
Hi Anja,
Thank you :)
I'm trying photobucket.
I love how the seal is smiling too. Lol

If they live, they feel.
If they feel, they love.

Thank you Irina!
Lillydivine

Post by Lillydivine »

louby1980 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:04 pm Thats sweet of him..yes you are a patient woman waiting that long..I wish i had patients like that hehe ;)
Hi Louby,
I've come close to giving up, especially with people telling me too. Lol
If they live, they feel.
If they feel, they love.

Thank you Irina!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh, Lilly, those are great photos! Thanks for getting them posted. How wonderful was it for RDA to sign and send you those! Thanks to Kate and to him for getting this done for you! :D :D :D
B
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Lillydivine wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:40 pm
louby1980 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:04 pm Thats sweet of him..yes you are a patient woman waiting that long..I wish i had patients like that hehe ;)
Hi Louby,
I've come close to giving up, especially with people telling me too. Lol
I am so happy you never gave up...no one should ever give up.....I have got to say...RDA seems to be the nicest celebrity out there to his fans..taking time to do something like this...he seems to love his fans loads...I have encountered quite a few celebs who dont give a stuff about their fans..not naming them :x . Never met RDA..maybe one day. Love the pictures....
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Thank you for posting the pictures.

They are lovely. You are not only a very patient but also now a very lucky woman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
Lillydivine

Post by Lillydivine »

louby1980 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:30 am I am so happy you never gave up...no one should ever give up.....I have got to say...RDA seems to be the nicest celebrity out there to his fans..taking time to do something like this...he seems to love his fans loads...I have encountered quite a few celebs who dont give a stuff about their fans..not naming them :x . Never met RDA..maybe one day. Love the pictures....
I know what you mean. I've met a few celebs when I lived in CA. They are a breed unto their own. But RDA is definately different. I so hope i get to meet him at some point too.
If they live, they feel.
If they feel, they love.

Thank you Irina!
Lillydivine

Post by Lillydivine »

NiLa wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:15 am Thank you for posting the pictures.

They are lovely. You are not only a very patient but also now a very lucky woman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anja ;)
No doubt! Lol
If they live, they feel.
If they feel, they love.

Thank you Irina!