If you could spend the day with Richard, what would you want to do?

Monika

Re: If you could spend the day with Richard, what would you want to do?

Post by Monika »

Hello, everyone!
I´m new here.
My language is German, please exuse my Expression as.
What would i do?
I would put myself in his Hands - Show me your life!
I would listen, observe, enjoy, absorb everything like a sponge. Cooking Pasta, watching the sunset on the beach with Rick and Andy, one last Dance and then... I wake up and my dream is over.
Monika
A Picture can not laugh, like you
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
AmigadeVenezuela

Post by AmigadeVenezuela »

Monika wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:28 pm Hello, everyone!
I´m new here.
My language is German, please exuse my Expression as.
What would i do?
I would put myself in his Hands - Show me your life!
I would listen, observe, enjoy, absorb everything like a sponge. Cooking Pasta, watching the sunset on the beach with Rick and Andy, one last Dance and then... I wake up and my dream is over.
Monika
A Picture can not laugh, like you
That's sweet. :) It would be interesting to hear sone of his childhood stories. I love learning about people's pasts. Stories passed down by grandparents are very interesting to me
Beata

Post by Beata »

Very simply just hang out perhaps at his house, talk, make sandwiches, play with the dogs, swim with the dogs, laugh a lot, have a picnic lunch in the yard, and get to know him better, and tell him about my life too. Watch the sunset by the beach, just a real fun time. A girl can dream...

love,
Beata

PS: Drink lots of water. LOL. That is my drink of choice too.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

I would love to go out on his motorbike with him......would be great ...hope he goes fast and takes the bends fast...other than that i wouldnt want to do anything else with him....love motorbikes :)
eve59

Post by eve59 »

simplement apprendre à le connaitre tel qu'il est dans la vraie vie

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

eve59 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:38 pm simplement apprendre à le connaitre tel qu'il est dans la vraie vie
Translation : simply learn to know him as he is in real life
pumuckl

Post by pumuckl »

.. one day is not enough ... we would talk about everything that interests us both ... swimming in the pool of his house ... maybe his daughter comes to visit and we have a barbecue ... later in the evening a walk with him and a great starry sky ... then I wake up .... :(
littlefeatherbrown

Post by littlefeatherbrown »

Spending a day with Rick would be a chance in a life time dream. I would love to get to know Rick, not as a tv or a movie star but as himself. I would have to bring my Buzz (he's a Minn Pinn rescue). All I would like to do is just to set down and chat with him and maybe watch the sunset on the beach. I met Rick this past weekend in Knoxville and he answered my question and with his answer I saw that he was a very giving and loving individual. He took his time off to raise his daughter, unselfishly. I do hope that Rick will come out of retirement and find something else to do that we can still enjoy watching him. He also made sure that the parts that he played were family friendly characters, which speaks of his character even more. There aren't many men left like him. So, to end my evening with Rick it would be on a more knowing, being friends. for a day just being able to be with him and to get to know him as Richard Dean Anderson the man, and not Richard Dean Anderson, the actor.
You've gotta love him!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

littlefeatherbrown wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:55 pm Spending a day with Rick would be a chance in a life time dream. I would love to get to know Rick, not as a tv or a movie star but as himself. I would have to bring my Buzz (he's a Minn Pinn rescue). All I would like to do is just to set down and chat with him and maybe watch the sunset on the beach. I met Rick this past weekend in Knoxville and he answered my question and with his answer I saw that he was a very giving and loving individual. He took his time off to raise his daughter, unselfishly. I do hope that Rick will come out of retirement and find something else to do that we can still enjoy watching him. He also made sure that the parts that he played were family friendly characters, which speaks of his character even more. There aren't many men left like him. So, to end my evening with Rick it would be on a more knowing, being friends. for a day just being able to be with him and to get to know him as Richard Dean Anderson the man, and not Richard Dean Anderson, the actor.
You've gotta love him!
Welcome to the forum , littlefeatherbrown ! So you met RDA in Knoxville too ? Lucky you !
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

littlefeatherbrown wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:55 pm Spending a day with Rick would be a chance in a life time dream. I would love to get to know Rick, not as a tv or a movie star but as himself. I would have to bring my Buzz (he's a Minn Pinn rescue). All I would like to do is just to set down and chat with him and maybe watch the sunset on the beach. I met Rick this past weekend in Knoxville and he answered my question and with his answer I saw that he was a very giving and loving individual. He took his time off to raise his daughter, unselfishly. I do hope that Rick will come out of retirement and find something else to do that we can still enjoy watching him. He also made sure that the parts that he played were family friendly characters, which speaks of his character even more. There aren't many men left like him. So, to end my evening with Rick it would be on a more knowing, being friends. for a day just being able to be with him and to get to know him as Richard Dean Anderson the man, and not Richard Dean Anderson, the actor.
You've gotta love him!
Yes, welcome to the forum! Glad you got to see RDA at the Knoxville Convention and even got to ask a question. (What was your question if you don't mind saying....)

I really do hope he will come out of retirement also and be in a film or TV show. His thousands of fans would LOVE to see him do that!

Yes, you gotta love him.

Thanks for your summary of your dream day with RDA and the info about your time with him in Knoxville.,
B