If you could spend the day with Richard, what would you want to do?

missmobius

Re: If you could spend the day with Richard, what would you want to do?

Post by missmobius »

CENSORED :P
meineyes

Post by meineyes »

Just talk. He seems like such an interesting and wonderful person, I think I could talk to him for hours. He and I have some mutual interests - camoing, fishing, etc., - hockey, guitar/guitarist Leo Kottke... my favorite also; I play guitar so maybe a guitar jam session with Rick. Maybe a walk as we talk also, and bring the doggie(s) along.
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, It sings because it has a song. - Maya Angelou
Come, sing with me...

Charlotte Berry
thescifichic

Post by thescifichic »

Oh gosh... I would not know where to start....

I know first off, I would be so nervous I'd clam up and scuttle off.

Sorry how terrible am I?

lol

Trace
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

thescifichic wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:48 am Oh gosh... I would not know where to start....

I know first off, I would be so nervous I'd clam up and scuttle off.

Sorry how terrible am I?

lol

Trace
You're not terrible at all - I think a lot of us would maybe be nervous too. But it would be so nice to just be able to talk with RDA. He is such a sweetheart!
B
gailmargaretlowe

Post by gailmargaretlowe »

Well, being the same age he is I guess I would ask him what he thinks is fun to do. Love to meet Andy and Poppy, see the view from his backyard and have a meal with him, I have heard he is a great cook...Other than that I guess I would just listen and look.
Nicky38

Post by Nicky38 »

Ich würde viel reden wollen. Dann noch neben bei spazieren gehen und in den Wald.
EJA

Post by EJA »

Chilling out enjoying the surroundings probably in the comfort of his home. Take a dip in the pool, grill something, take a short drive, nap, just be. Laugh and smile cause it is so good to finally reunite after all these years. Have a fire and reveal our parallels experienced throughout the years of course while sipping some tasty beverages. Dream on, aye?
EJA
Debjay

Post by Debjay »

I would like to talk to him about everything !
Find out what makes him tick...likes and dislikes...what he would like to change if he could...
I read somewhere that he is a composer ??? Would like to hear his music if that is true
I am English we like to get to know everything we can
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Debjay wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:47 pm I would like to talk to him about everything !
Find out what makes him tick...likes and dislikes...what he would like to change if he could...
I read somewhere that he is a composer ??? Would like to hear his music if that is true
I am English we like to get to know everything we can
Have you ever had a chance to meet him in person at one of the Conventions he has attended in the past?

There haven't been any new conventions this year due to the COVID-19 virus.

If that ever changes, if conventions are scheduled that he is going to attend, you can find out about them here on the Home Page of the website.

You can also find out what conventions he has attended in the past - click on "Previous" appearances.

For instance, he attended a convention in Wales in 2019:

2019 Apr 27-28 --- WALES, Wrexham - Wales Comic Con

Meeting him in person is AWESOME! You can talk to him briefly while he signs a photo or two for you (there is a cost for the autographs).
B
Claire

Post by Claire »

Drink beers and watch the Simpson's ? :x 8-) and just talk and have fun and... Walk in nature maybe, talk of our lifes.. anyway.. *a dream* ;)