Nostalgia

katann69

Re: Nostalgia

Post by katann69 »

I have been a MacGyver fan for years. I have always looked at RDA as a brother image who basically is just cutcey!
All that changed last year when his hair turned to that beautiful silver, grey & white color. He became a very viable candidate for us single women of the mature age. He is better looking now then ever before!
Loved the one MacGyver episode in the King Arthur days. Awesome!
Don't ever change Rick, as you truly show the way men should be. Thank You!!! Kay
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Ok, maybe I need a bit of MacGyver help here as I just posted for the first time.....supposedly and I think cyber space ate my post. Grrrrr. Let's see if I can get this little test of mine to stay this time. Please don't mind me as I have no idea what I'm doing, just love and adore Richard that's all.
Clean/Green NZ
Take only photos, leave only footprints.
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

What a profound influence that RDA has had on so many lives. I for one cannot single out any one episode, for me it would be like choosing one of my animals as a favourite and that would be impossible, alongside really unfair to the ones unchoosen. I wonder if perhaps my DIY skills along with my creation and logic have all been greatly influenced by the MacGyver program's. I don't feel that I would be incorrect in my way of thinking. I wonder how many other people would think or feel this way.
Clean/Green NZ
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Stoneridge wrote:
Ok, maybe I need a bit of MacGyver help here as I just posted for the first time.....supposedly and I think cyber space ate my post. Grrrrr. Let's see if I can get this little test of mine to stay this time. Please don't mind me as I have no idea what I'm doing, just love and adore Richard that's all.

and

What a profound influence that RDA has had on so many lives. I for one cannot single out any one episode, for me it would be like choosing one of my animals as a favourite and that would be impossible, alongside really unfair to the ones unchoosen. I wonder if perhaps my DIY skills along with my creation and logic have all been greatly influenced by the MacGyver program's. I don't feel that I would be incorrect in my way of thinking. I wonder how many other people would think or feel this way.
Hello and welcome! You are doing just fine. You fit right in since you love and adore Richard just as we all do here. Yes, my way of thinking has been greatly influenced by RDA as MacGyver. And I have loved him as Col (General) Jack O'Neill also. And, I have been watching all the movies he has been in (and there are a lot more than people think - just check out Kate's front pages to this website to find them all).

By the way - you are in Auckland, New Zealand???? Will you be attending the convention that Richard is planning to attend in October, I believe? If so, you are one very fortunate RDA fan!
B
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Hi B, yes I am in Auckland, New Zealand. Too scared to even check out how much the tickets would be worth for Armageddon! I was having a conversation with my elderly parents who live in Tauranga (miles away from Auckland) the other night about RDA coming to NZ and my father made a comment of Richard Dean Anderson would have to be one of the greatest stars that there has and probably will ever be, his comments were based on the fact that Richard is one of the few who have kept on the straight and narrow, not influenced by drugs, bad behaviour etc and has always remained true to himself. I mirror these comments wholeheatedly as I'm sure many others will do. I will jump over to 'off topic' thread to take up kti's suggestion of letting you all know a little about me. I'm a bit boring though personally, so be warned! LOL.
Clean/Green NZ
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Stoneridge wrote:
.....my father made a comment of Richard Dean Anderson would have to be one of the greatest stars that there has and probably will ever be, his comments were based on the fact that Richard is one of the few who have kept on the straight and narrow, not influenced by drugs, bad behaviour etc and has always remained true to himself.
:D Yes, I agree with you and your father totally!

Thanks for the reply and will go read your "About Me" paragraph now.....and, again, welcome!
B