Merry Christmas

Caty

Merry Christmas

Post by Caty »

Merry Christmas to Rick and to Kate!

Thank you so much for sending that wonderful Jacquie Lawson card, I love those so much. And thank you for the message.
I hope all of you will have a wonderful christmas time with your loved ones.
Just remember, the time you spend together is the most precious thing about christmas!

Happy Holidays!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
yolie

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by yolie »

THANKS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS RICK ,Wylie, AND KATE R. To Kate who has continued to keep this site
up for us Rick fans. To Rick himself who sent to us a beautiful card. It made my day an extra happy one
knowing he thought to relay his greetings on this holy day.
Wish Rick and his daughter,Wylie. the best of holidays greetings and may the new year bring happiness,
love, and best of health. Love to read his notes, he has the best way of typing such beautiful words.
To all the fans too on this site, may you all have the best holiday and may the new year be good to you all.
My humble greetings to all, and to all a good night. Yolie
P.S wish I had more computer skills to share, but at last will try to learn more this coming year. :) ;)
Last edited by yolie on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Rick and Kate for this beautiful christmas greeting. My first christmas day was a blast, this was certainly the cherry on top!
Wishing you also a fantastic beautiful christmastime!
Lots of love,

Lies

EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

Are you allowed to send a reply? Just wondering. I mean when I clicked on the card it gives an option to send a reply but I wanted to be sure it's ok first. I've been having a bluer Christmas than I'd like. It's been really difficult and something completely unexpected happened 3 days before Christmas. So I don't want to do anything else that might be perceived the wrong way. Something like that. I just want to make sure it's ok, is all. Thank you.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

EMTP513 wrote:Are you allowed to send a reply?
Obviously RDA could not use his own account to send a mass public greeting, since his email would be visible. So I sent the card using my account.

The "Send a Reply" link is standard for Jacquie Lawson and there is no way to turn it off.

So, any replies sent using that link will come to me, not to RDA.

In other words, it's not forbidden, but RDA will never see replies sent there.

Kate
CMac

Post by CMac »

Thanks to both Kate and RDA for the lovely card and greeting! I hope everyone's holiday went well. Mine was pretty low-key, just as it should be. And don't forget - we still have New Year's, everybody! Take care and Merry Merry! :D
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

I wish they had an option on here that allows you to like a post. I'm so used to Stephen King's Message Board having one that I still keep looking for one here. I have to get used to not having it. I wanted to like Kate's response. :)
That's the only other web site I visit: Stephen King. I tried to with Johnny Depp but he doesn't have one, not that I can really blame him. He had a Twitter channel and was verbally attacked every day. I thought it was really strange behavior for people to do that to him and I didn't blame him for stopping communication when it kept occurring.
I tried to follow Jennifer Aniston and she also stopped using her Twitter. Probably for the same reason. I think they should be like Kirstie Alley and block all the people who are downright mean, she doesn't have any problem doing it and I'm glad she doesn't. IMO people act really weird about famous people. I'd never do that, not even with ones I don't like. I've never said anything bad to Charlie Sheen. I never say anything at all to him, which is what I really should do with Donald Trump but I haven't said anything that terrible to him either. Just that I don't understand why it's so hard to be a billionaire that he can't find anything to make him feel happy. He's always complaining about things and one time he was complaining about how wealthy his family is and how other people are so unfair to them.
When you can recall working with a 13 year old patient who lost his life to cancer, it's hard to see how Donald Trump's the one with the rough life.
I'm feeling bluer than a Smurf right now. I came here to feel happier. It works, just not always. Sometimes I feel happy & blue at the same time.
Caty

Post by Caty »

EMTP, can't you stop your political statements?
And I don't know about The other folks here, but I'm not interested of the twitter habits of other "Stars" at all or in The website of Stephen King.
This is a page of Richard Dean Anderson, whom we all love and we appreciate and are very gratefull for Kate's marvellous work on this wonderful side.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Mónica

Post by Mónica »

Hello !
I hope that everybody had a great Xmas!
I expect 2017 will be better than ever for all of you, specially for Richard ;-)

All the best for Kate and keep on the good work!

Best wishes from Portugal
Mónica :D
Mónica ;)