Fan Mail

AngelicAlibis

Fan Mail

Post by AngelicAlibis »

Hey guys! First of all thanks for adding me. I joined the forum because I thought maybe you had to log in somewhere to see your replies from Rick since fan mail is written on a message board? I know, I'm not very old school message board savy, sorry about that. Does he answer fan mail? I'll be crushed if he doesn't :?

Xx Eve
Caty

Re: Fan Mail

Post by Caty »

Welcome to the RDA-Forum, AngelicAlibis.

I hope you are not too disappointed, but he doesn't answer fanmail to a specific fan.
I think he doesn't want to favor anyone.
But he writes notes and sends pics to Kate to be posted on this website.
For that we are all very grateful. :D

If you look through this wonderful website you'll find many posts from Rick to his fans and sometime he called us "wild loyalists" - and we are very proud of that!

Right Ladies??
:lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Oh yes we certainly are Caty!!!! And I feel previleged to be a member of this warm family of loyalists!! He doesn't answer fanmail but treats us with notes,quite often lately.. He's the best!! And so is Kate....and so are the people around here... Feel welcome and explore Eve...it's fun!!
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I agree with Caty and Lies, and everyone else here I guess, that I feel very happy and proud to be a member of this wonderful RDA family with so many lovely people from all around the world. Yes, I am a "wild loyalist" too, and it feels great. So, WELCOME AngelicAlibis to this amazing forum. Stick around, you're gonna love it.
AngelicAlibis

Post by AngelicAlibis »

When I was a little girl I was abused and Macgyver was probably in it's first season at that time. Macgyver was my imaginary friend. It got me through some really tough times. I used to sleep on one half of my bed and save half of my pillow for him. I told him so in a message. That's why I was really hoping to hear something back. Oh well. Now I got to share it with you.
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

AngelicAlibis wrote:Hey guys! First of all thanks for adding me. I joined the forum because I thought maybe you had to log in somewhere to see your replies from Rick since fan mail is written on a message board? I know, I'm not very old school message board savy, sorry about that. Does he answer fan mail? I'll be crushed if he doesn't :?

Xx Eve
If you think it's difficult writing to him you should try sending mail to President Obama. I actually did bc he helped find Osama bin Laden and for deeply personal reasons I was so grateful I decided to send an email addressed to him. The White House Facebook page claims they're "very responsive" to messages but I don't know if anyone much less the President received my email. I never expected him to write back, incidentally; I would have liked to know if SOMEone received the mail though, instead of having to assume they did.
I've never tried writing to anyone else but the president. I used to live in California. I don't see it the same as most people bc I used to run into people in the entertainment business. Anyway, some of them weren't so nice. I never met Richard Dean Anderson though, never even saw him. I saw Tori Spelling in a place on Rodeo Drive, she dropped her credit cards all over the floor. I think on purpose, I'm not sure but everyone stared at her while she collected them.
AngelicAlibis

Post by AngelicAlibis »

Yes I imagine if you did get a response from Obama it wouldn't be genuine anyway, probably a form letter that they send to everyone. I'm sorry you were let down. I don't write to celebrities either. I didn't think of Rick as a celebrity, like you with Obama, it was personal. Thank you for sharing that with me and understanding.
ltgreatday

Post by ltgreatday »

Happy Holidays!

This is my first post since registering, and I am grateful the site exists. Mr. Anderson is a special person and the only one whose site I connect with like this. I've been a fan for years but don't spend much time on social media. I look forward to reading his comments and hope he visits the Jacksonville Florida area sometime so I may greet him in person.

Many thanks to Mr. Anderson, his daughter and all his fans so we have this site to enjoy! Have a safe and blessed holiday season!

Lisa T :P
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Lisa T - and welcome to the RDAnderson forum!

So glad you have joined (as well as all the other "newbies" who are posting now).

This is a great place to be on the internet. Kate has made it so. She is our LEADER. Your views and comments and posts will be welcomed and appreciated by everyone here.

Look around the website...there is so much here to enjoy - not just the forum, as good as that is, but also the movies, the photos, the articles, the videos that Kate has brought to this site. It will take you a good long time to see it all - so go ahead and enjoy!

Take care, and Happy Holidays to you too! :D :D :D :D
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

A warm WELCOME from me too, Lisa T. We're glad to have you here, in this wonderful forum of the the most amazing website ever. You've got a lot to explore around here, so you better stick around, and enjoy everything that has been happening in our lovely RDA family. I'm sure you're gonna love it here, as much as we all do. Again, WELCOME ABOARD and have a great holiday season.