New career ideas for RDA

CMac

New career ideas for RDA

Post by CMac »

If RDA didn't want to return to acting and didn't exactly want to completely retire, what other professions do you think would suit him? I guess another way to think of this is "What if?" What if he had decided not to be an actor but something else instead? It would have been our loss (no Mac :( ), but maybe he would have excelled at something else that would make us take notice. A pro hockey player is out--he already said that's what he wanted to be before he chose acting. So is an artist--he mentioned something about that before, too. So...what would he be (or what else could he have been?).

I keep thinking he would have made a great sportscaster, either on the news or announcing for the professional teams. He could have also made a great coach or teacher. I also picture him on the radio, hosting a jazz show or something like that. He has a beautiful voice. :oops: These could also be "second career" choices for him if he chose to go back to something. A lot of us also mentioned he could become an author, too.

What do you guys think?
K9mom

Re: New career ideas for RDA

Post by K9mom »

Ya, I would say maybe he would have gotten more in depth with racing but I would have liked to see him being a college or pro hockey coach. I think the music would have remained his hobby.
JacksGirl1990

Post by JacksGirl1990 »

Lol sorry but I think stand-up comedian. The guy has the best sense of humor. I'm always giggling at him...not only cause he's funny, but amazingly adorable lol
"Maybourne you're an idiot everyday of the week! Couldn't you take one day off?" - Sam
"YOU RAT BASTARD! I'M SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!" - Jack
"Are you kidding me? Teal'c is the deepest person I know!" - Daniel
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I think his career wil proceed in giving more publicity to the animals and our planet with the cooperation of different organisations like the waterkeeper alliance, sea shepherd etc and make people think about it and stand up against injustice of any kind against nature and animal.....He is good at it and I really see him do this..
I don't see him as a stand up comedian, he is to modest I think....
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

You know, it's funny when you think about it--RDA all along has said that he never wanted to follow a "chronological" life, but in some ways he has. He had his wild youth, followed by a successful career, and then a fulfilling retirement where he volunteers his time to a worthy cause. Okay, so he decided to have a child later than usual ( :lol: ), but for the most part it looks like a linear progression to me. He might disagree with that, but he shouldn't. It proves what a full life he has lead. :D
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

Agree with you CMAC
Jirel

Post by Jirel »

hi, I think sport spoke person be nice,my choice is Voice dubbing he already done that with the simpsons,with a game ---he have a nice voice . But I like to look at him-- so behind camera ,we will not --so as an actor, is it was is best for him and for us :) a person like Richard (aquarius /gemini)they like to be at home enjoys the tranquility ,so, if he is confortable in what he do now , do comicon time to time why not ---