Super Mega Fest in Boston area

Annelies

Re: Super Mega Fest in Boston area

Post by Annelies »

Jen, what a fantastic moment!!!!! THANK YOU for sharing this precious moment with us!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

pumuckl

Post by pumuckl »

Dear Jen,
Thank you for sharing the great moment with RDA and the video with us.
I think many will remember their first encounter with RDA. :D
Also with me it is after years still in memory as if it had been yesterday.
Kind regards and all greetings to all from Switzerland. :)
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Jen, I love your video that you posted! You were so lucky to meet him he seems so genuine and sweet! I can't wait to see the video closer up that your friend has, Tell him that we will be waiting patiently for that one to be posted but please hurry :D Post more videos if you have them! I love The Man.
JacksGirl1990

Post by JacksGirl1990 »

It's here!!!! My friend Ryan showed me this little gem tonight and i was crying all over again. He truly is an amazing friend to go thru all the expenses to put this together. Do check out his website if you want some screen accurate StarGate stuff :)

https://youtu.be/MFRGGbBCIpA

Rick really is a sweet guy, I hope to meet him again someday... I would love to re-experience this again soon.

Jen
"Maybourne you're an idiot everyday of the week! Couldn't you take one day off?" - Sam
"YOU RAT BASTARD! I'M SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!" - Jack
"Are you kidding me? Teal'c is the deepest person I know!" - Daniel
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Oh Thank you Thank you for posting this! I love this video and I start crying too bc you are crying and it makes me so happy that you got to meet him and I would feel exactly the same way.Thank you once again! Oh and by the way I also have relatives in Kansas City and I will be there the last part of Dec to visit!
JacksGirl1990

Post by JacksGirl1990 »

The more I catch a glimpse of that painting the more I kick must for not starting it sooner. I'm a perfectionist and I'm really hard on myself about my art work. I felt the dogs looked... looked...well rather fat O_o but the picture reference that I used had Australian Shepherds with wet fur running down the beach so their fur was everywhere. Mine just looked..fat or overly fluffy haha I need to make him a better painting. Granted unpainted that with in a 42 hour period and didnt have much time to perfect it at all (hell I had to be at the airport within 2 hours of me putting my final details on it). I wonder if there maybe an address I can send a better painting to? Anyone know?
"Maybourne you're an idiot everyday of the week! Couldn't you take one day off?" - Sam
"YOU RAT BASTARD! I'M SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!" - Jack
"Are you kidding me? Teal'c is the deepest person I know!" - Daniel
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

The painting was awesome and he loved it. I have no doubt it is hanging in his house (or the Boston apt, lol). ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

The painting was fabulous Jen, just wow!!!!! What a great experience it was...look at his face soooo surprised..
Thanks for sharing this awesome experience
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

The painting was really amazing Jen. You did a terrific job. And it's great that you handed him this fantastic gift personally. He got so excited and it was for real. What a beautiful moment for you and a precious memory to treasure for a lifetime. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

Jen, you might have seen this yet, but ...
Someone posted some videos from Super Mega Fest, and we can see "your special moment" from another angle on this video (at 1min 20s) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5GyvBpQjo8