Super Mega Fest in Boston area

K9mom

Super Mega Fest in Boston area

Post by K9mom »

Is anyone else attending the Super Mega Fest this weekend in Marlborough, MA? I can't wait to meet RDA! He better be bubble wrapped until he arrives! :lol:
chesney2

Re: Super Mega Fest in Boston area

Post by chesney2 »

Have the best time!!!!!!!! He will be there and it will be awesome!!!!!!!
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

I am SO excited! Can't decide what to wear.. (and I don't normally give 5 hoots, what people think!!). Do I go with one of my dog shirts or my Sea Shepherd shirt, lol.
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

i hear ya! I went with a hockey jersey that said Boston on it! HA. Make sure you post pics for us!!!!!!1
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GIVE HIM A WARM HUG!!!!!!!!!Easy will ya???? He just recoverd ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

K9mom

Post by K9mom »

I met the man today! First met him for an autograph. He was very polite and talkative. We were joking about my telling people to wrap him in bubble wrap so he didn't hurt again and that I knew he would come here because we have his kid. Then he told me Wylie was coming this afternoon.
Then I met him again for the photo op which he wanted my mom in as well so my pic is me, mom, and RDA, lol.
Later, I attended his panel which I video'd his original entrance. He was the usual RDA at panels, goofy and fun. A few people gave him gifts, one was a painting of his last three Aussie's. Was very nice. Commented again about getting a Boston apartment so he can concentrate on writing but we know it would be to be closer to Wy since he's mentioned it before. Also met Wylie, Apryl, and her little one.

And Kim.. he changed his shirt with us standing behind him as the staff member went through my mom turns to me and she commented that he was right there with his shirt off, lol. I just said yup, apparently it's a thing with him.

I will post pics when I get home tomorrow.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thanks K9mom. Patiently waiting for what you 'll kindly share with us.
So Rick isn't only a great hugger , he's a great stripper too . What a man ! ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you for this report, K9Mom! Sounds like a wonderful time!!!!!

Can't wait to see any and all photos you can post and any and all further comments.

So glad you got to attend this convention and thanks again for all you have posted or will post about it! :D :D :D :D
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a man....can't wait to see your pics Thank you for your report sounds like a fantastic time
Lots of love,

Lies

chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

HA!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!!! I am glad you had fun!!!!!!!!!!!