Dreams do come true!

chesney2

Re: Dreams do come true!

Post by chesney2 »

Yes! The best! I don't mean to sound dumb but what does 'penfriends mean? Thanks!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry ! It was a pun (!) A pen friend in my country (or was it just in the past ?...) is/ was a person who wrote letters/messages ...(specially when they were foreigners to improve language skills ,or simply someone you have never met) .RDA is holding a pen in his hand so...he's a pen friend... :) .
I'm familiar with puns...silly jokes ...sorry again.
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

No that is ok!!!! I always called them penpals! I did have one a long long time ago she was part of the RDA fan club! I loved doing that actually and totally forgot about it so that was great! I didn't know if I missed something! Thank you!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Woohoo, Chesney 2 (Kim) = what a great, fantastic report and great photos! You did good - and that HUG - wow! I hope you do get to take him to lunch - one of those days when he comes to Boston to visit Wylie...... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) (Just kidding, but wouldn't that be great????)

Aren't you also going to see him at the Massachussetts convention? YOU ARE SO LUCKY - finally - to be able to meet this wonderful man in person - even twice in the same year - so fantastic.

Thanks again for the report and any other comments or commentaries you want to post about QTF will also be welcome!
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Wow,what a fantastic pic of you and Rick Kim!!!!!!! Two shining people!! I mean, just look at the two of you, AWESOME!!!!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Aww you guys are going to make me cry! It was the best! I am not going to Supermegafest mostly because I am tapped out! I spent so much money to get there and get around that I just can't justify it. However if it had not happened out there of course I would go this weekend! It was funny because me and my friend looked around for his booth and didn't see it but then when we took another walk around it was set up but still no sign of him. Then we saw him in the distance and then I lost it! I was crying and so nervously waiting for him to get to the table! I didn't want to walk up to him when he was chatting with members of the event but I was dying! I did good and waited at the table. There was one women in front of me so that was good! However he walked right past his booth and I kept looking to see what he was doing and he was getting into his car!!!! I was gonna die!!!!!!! HA. He just went to change his shirt he said he was sweaty but of course I didn't care! I also gave him a little present that I have been holding onto and he opened it and then kept telling me that I was a sweetheart. It was the best! He really did take his time to talk so that was great! The whole event was great. See I talked as much as I am writting but it was an excited day and I thank you all for everything!!!!! Now, where can I take him to lunch? Hmmm. HA!!!!!!!!!
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

STARBUCKS OFCOURSE Image:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

HA!!!!!!! I would die! So much fun! Now off to bed cause I got home today and have now been up for almost 30 hours! I was wired!!!!!!
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

SO happy the stars all aligned for your trip and he was everything you hoped. I am SO excited to attend in Boston this weekend. He BETTER not get hurt! Hope you wrapped him in bubble wrap for me! Ah.. never mind, we have his kid here now, he'll come. ;) :lol: :lol:
yolie

Post by yolie »

:D :D :) :) So happy your dreams came true. Yes he truly is an amazing man. It probably will
be an experience you will never forget. He gives so much of himself to good causes. That's why he
is so different then most stars and it doesn't all go to his head. He is so humble and easy going.
Loved all the pics that were put up in updates. Did you see them? Again am so happy for you. ;) ;)