Dreams do come true!

chesney2

Dreams do come true!

Post by chesney2 »

I am not sure if this pic is going to show because I have no idea what I am doing but after 25 long years I finally met RDA at the QTF event out in CA and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Such a nice guy! So talkative,friendly, patient and caring! Best day of my life!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!
Annelies

Re: Dreams do come true!

Post by Annelies »

GOOOOOOOOOOD FOR YOU CHESNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE PIC IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEEEEEEHAH!!
So glad for you, glad you had a good day!! Thanks for sharing!
Lots of love,

Lies

chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Thank you guys!!!!!! It was the best day ever! I think he wants to marry me! HAHA. He was everything everyone who has ever met him has said and it was awesome!!!!!!! I had so many thoughts that I wanted to say but I only managed to get out a few! Oh well, I think the people in line behind me thought I was there long enough!!!!!!!
CMac

Post by CMac »

I'm so glad you got to meet him! Nice job! :D

It's always wonderful when a famous person is as nice in "real life" as the characters they portray. RDA is one of those genuine few whose appearance matches the reality. :)

I'm a little jealous, :mrgreen: although someday I hope to meet him, too. He was my childhood crush (and I still think he's cute. :oops: ;) ).
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

That's WONDERFUL Chesney!! I'm glad your dreams finally came true. ;) :D
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Thanks guys! He was great! He had a good laugh that I flew out to CA from Boston when he is going to be here this weekend! He said it can get expensive to come out to visit his daughter and I said that I could take him out for lunch! HA. I said look me up and he said LOOK ME UP! HAHA. It was awesome!!!!!!!! I don't usually like to share pics of myself but I guess I have too! HA Image
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

So happy you finally met him and had a great time.
If you can't say anything nice.....

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

This is what I call a hug .
From the autograph ,you're his and he's yours ? Lucky girl .Love at first sight... :) ;) :D
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

HA! Yes he was squeezing me pretty good and I had no complaints!!!!!!! Ya, I love the autograph! He was funny he asked for my name and then said Oh I was about to ask how you spell that. My name is Kim. It was awesome! You guys are all awesome!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

He's a great hugger . And when you think of it ,he must have broken a record by now... considering all the persons he has hugged (and nobody's ever complained ?
When I look at your pic with him, Kim, I can see that you're 'penfriends') ;) :) :D